Elite indicators :) - page 668

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX As far as I see, the two indicators are using completely the same way to find out the inside bar, and the results are identical. Please check the two versions

Good morning Mladen,

Well the only explanation I have for the difference that I saw yesterday, is the fact that the markets were closed. At that point I can assure you that the one I posted outperformed the one posted by MrTools. Today there is no difference as you quite correctly stated.

I do therefore apologise to you and MrTools for "jumping the gun" and not waiting for the open markets to test it with.

Thank you for your assistance. Always deeply appreciated.

Successful week to you both.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Well the only explanation I have for the difference that I saw yesterday, is the fact that the markets were closed. At that point I can assure you that the one I posted outperformed the one posted by MrTools. Today there is no difference as you quite correctly stated.

I do therefore apologise to you and MrTools for "jumping the gun" and not waiting for the open markets to test it with.

Thank you for your assistance. Always deeply appreciated.

Successful week to you both.

ValeoFX

Looking at the codes and you are probably right. The other indicator can show different results when the market is closed (due to not cleaning buffers). It is better to use the one that mrtools posted (to avoid some possible errors)

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX Looking at the codes and you are probably right. The other indicator can show different results when the market is closed (due to not cleaning buffers). It is better to use the one that mrtools posted (to avoid some possible errors)

I have already replaced the other one on all my charts.

Once again thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Hello Mladen,

Can you please make a simple histogram version of the attached keltner channel oscillator? (when above upper channel green, when below lower channel red) Thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen, Can you please make a simple histogram version of the attached keltner channel oscillator? (when above upper channel green, when below lower channel red) Thank you.

mandagozu81

Here is the histo version (added the third state too - the neutral, but it is visually not as aggressive as the up and down and it can easily be ignored when compared to the other two states)

florinv75
florinv75  

mladen, could you add colored bars to this indicator? histo form is pretty good, but colored bars would be best - model chart attached.

thanks in advance!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Scrat:
mladen, could you add colored bars to this indicator? histo form is pretty good, but colored bars would be best - model chart attached. thanks in advance!

Scrat

Here you go

florinv75
florinv75  

oh wow that was fast! thank you so much!!

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Thank you Mladen,

Can i have a tiny modification, so that it will have the trendmode: true/false input the same way attached adxvma indicator has.

So the gray state will be the same color as the previous channel breakout signal.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mandagozu81:
Thank you Mladen,

Can i have a tiny modification, so that it will have the trendmode: true/false input the same way attached adxvma indicator has.

So the gray state will be the same color as the previous channel breakout signal.

mandagozu81

Here is the version that has a trend mode option added