LSMA in Color
Good morning Mladen,
I have searched for a Histogram-version of the LSMA-in-Color and cannot find one. Please be kind enough and convert this one for me.
Thanking you in advance.
You can use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (set the Method to 4 and you will get a histo version of linear regression value (or LSMA as some call it)). Do not expect to have the the yellow color too in the histo version, since the yellow color is a coding error in that indicator
GREAT thanks Mladen. Always appreciate your expertise.
Continued success to you.
Woodie CCI revisited
could you please help me (hope others will find a possible product useful, too) with the following:
1. In addition to existing options, make CCI Woodies with an option to choose from various types of MA (LSMA, EMA, Hull, non-lag...). All possible MAs to be used should be solid "non-repainters".
2. Make it MTF with a mark to appear on a lower time frame, indicating that a bar on a higher time frame has closed (could be a vertical line or a dot), meaning that the signal is valid on a higher time frame.
3. Make it also for MT5, if possible. I have read your posts that MT5-related work is quite complex and time consuming, therefore leave this on your discretion.
As the basis the work of Linuxser can be taken (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411). I suspect that ver.6 was the best? Although I am not sure if so called LSMA used there "repaints" or not. Or maybe one from the ones you've made can be used as the basis, too.
I hope I'm not asking for too much and will be most grateful for your help!
With best wishes,
1. Make CCI Woodies with an option to choose from various types of MA (EMA, Hull, non-lag...).
2. Make it MTF with a mark to appear on a lower time frame, indicating that a bar on a higher time frame has closed (could be a vertical line or a dot), meaning that the signal if valid on a higher time frame.
As the basis the work of Linuxser can be taken (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411). I suspect that ver.6 was the best? Although if so called LSMA used there "repaints" or not. Or maybe one of the ones you've made, too.
For start, try this metatrader 5 version of CCI woodie like
One question too : various types of averages should show the slope of averages (as they are doing it in LSMA EMA option of CCI woodie like)?
Deeply impressed with the speed of your reaction! Actually I've just came to amend my post to specify my request and then you've already questioned the point which I wished to clarify!!
Yes, I was thinking about various types of averages for the slope (like LSMA is doing and placed on a zero line in the existing versions).
Can you check this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411/page16 as a basis (it calculates and shows a trend change correctly - exactly as described by Woodie)? Also, the style of the LSMA or EMA lines will have to be changed to arrows (dots) to prevent some problems that line type values can cause
Yes, mladen, I have seen and tried this one and it looked very accurate. Appreciate your idea about changing LSMA/EMA lines' style!
Here is this version
You can use 20 types of averages now (they are described in the parameters of the indicator which one is which). Also you can use any combination of those 20 types of averages to be displayed in the middle of the indicator (also yu can chose if you wish to make it display 0,1 or 2 averages states there). None of the averages used in this one is repainting, so you can use any without a danger of being tricked by repainting