Elite indicators :) - page 331

shusta

It can not. As I explained in the original post (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) it is how it is calculated when it gets to "asymmetric mode" which prevents it from being a "non-recalculating" one. It simple lacks data from the right side to calculate without recalculation

shusta:
is it possible does Henderson filter norepaint? thank you very much

bebeshel

In my experience, divergence is a subjective category. It relies on highs and lows and highs and lows are always a subject of change and they are almost never happening at the same time that would allow a 1:1 comparison. Tolerances introduced that way to make it possible to compare peaks of any kind are just adding lag, and, since peaks really can change in a matter of minutes, they are good only in past and hindsight (but that is my experience only).

Some attempts were made to code "divergence" (by hazem one was posted here : FX5_Divergence - MQL4 Code Base ) but, as far as I am aware, there is no such thing as a mathematical definition of "divergence" for two sets of values as it is used in technical analysis (here are some example what can be found as far as math is concerned when divergence is in question : Divergence theorem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or this Divergence -- from Wolfram MathWorld ) and it additionally makes it more "foggy" (easier to misinterpret)

Also, please, do not post ex4 versions of indicators (or of EA or of script). It would mean that someone has to decompile the code in order to make any changes, and we are (I a hope all of us) avoiding to do things like that

regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Sorry for the inconvenience, I suppose you have a lot of work, taking into account the delay of the solution or you can not. As you have time ... please send a solution.

"05-28-2011, 06:25 PM

bebeshel is on a distinguished road

Question Mladen

Mladen,

could you put arrows in this indicator when we have divergence with the price (for a bar we have to say = 20)

Attached Files

File Type: ex4 MACD colored + mtf & arrows new.ex4 (16.7 KB, 4 views) "

Mladen

I understand, sorry ..

Bebeshel,

Try Mladen's clever ,correlation of indicator(MACD,RSI stochastic) to price indicators for divergence trading.

mladen:
bebeshel

In my experience, divergence is a subjective category. It relies on highs and lows and highs and lows are always a subject of change and they are almost never happening at the same time that would allow a 1:1 comparison. Tolerances introduced that way to make it possible to compare peaks of any kind are just adding lag, and, since peaks really can change in a matter of minutes, they are good only in past and hindsight (but that is my experience only).

Some attempts were made to code "divergence" (by hazem one was posted here : FX5_Divergence - MQL4 Code Base ) but, as far as I am aware, there is no such thing as a mathematical definition of "divergence" for two sets of values as it is used in technical analysis (here are some example what can be found as far as math is concerned when divergence is in question : Divergence theorem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or this Divergence -- from Wolfram MathWorld ) and it additionally makes it more "foggy" (easier to misinterpret)

Also, please, do not post ex4 versions of indicators (or of EA or of script). It would mean that someone has to decompile the code in order to make any changes, and we are (I a hope all of us) avoiding to do things like that

regards

Mladen

well the way i use them it won't lose very much at all. esp. if you use 1:2 R:R but heres what i was trying to explain:

the indicator prints a thick green line and the bar closes with a high at 1.00892 followed by a thin line The next time the indicator prints a thick green line with a lower close value but price closes higher high at 1.00950 and the next bar closes with a thin line. Alert for classic bearish divergence.

The indicator prints a think green line and candle closes with a high at 1.00892 followed by a thin line. the next time the indicator prints a thick green line with a higher close value but price closes with a lower high at 1.00840 and next bar closes with a thin line. Alert for hidden bearish divergence.

the indicator prints a thick red line and the bar closes at 1.00892 followed by a thin line. the next time the indicator prints a thick red line with a higher close value but price closes with a lower low at 1.00840 and next bar closes with a thin line. Alert for classic bullish divergence.

The indicator prints a thick red line and the bar closes at 1.00892 followed by a bar closing with a thin line. the next time the indicator prints a thick red line with a lower close value but that candle closes with a higher low at 1.00950 and the next bar closes with a thin line. alert for hidden bullish divergence.

you can look for what i am telling you. if you use limit orders then you shouldn't getting very many or hardly any bad orders at all provided you use other confirmations.

if you can do this, it would be very useful.

Digital ASC Trend

Hi Mladen

Could you please clean up the Digital Asc indi in order to work as a stand alone indi? In addition, the indi should be EA capable.

I included all possible files. Not sure which the indi really needs.

Thanks,

Heiko

mladen:
I can do it like this as a first step (it is in a separate window, and it is made of objects) The upper is on the picture only for comparison with the indicator in lower sub-window. In regular usage it looks like the lower picture

regards Mladen

Hi mladen

Could you put up the alert and the price tag to "StepChart v1-separate"?

h203

I assumed that you wish alerts when the trend of the step chart changes, so made alerts that way.

Price tags are added the following way : if the current trend is down then the low price is displayed. If the current trend is up then the high price is displayed. Colors of price tag ar set the same way as the colors of bars (price tag is using those colors)

regards

Mladen

Mladen

h203:
Hi mladen Could you put up the alert and the price tag to "StepChart v1-separate"?

Heiko

As far as ASC trend is concerned, igorad has already cleaned up (not just cleaned up, but rewrote the whole thing, and the result is labTrend indicators - here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178426 )

As far as those indicators are concerned : I am afraid that too much stuff has been mixed in those indicators. One example : the jma_wpr is using starlight jma as far as I see and that version always had issues with repainting. The way it is written it is impossible to clean that up (99% of the code would have to be replaced). So instead of using one JMA smoothing multiple versions are used all over the series of indicators and in the end it is only normal that there are issues (the wonder would be if there was no issues) So use igorads indicators instead. They are well coded and as far as I am aware of, well tested

regards

Mladen

heikobaer:
Hi Mladen

Could you please clean up the Digital Asc indi in order to work as a stand alone indi? In addition, the indi should be EA capable.

I included all possible files. Not sure which the indi really needs.

Thanks,

Heiko

mladen:
h203

I assumed that you wish alerts when the trend of the step chart changes, so made alerts that way.

Price tags are added the following way : if the current trend is down then the low price is displayed. If the current trend is up then the high price is displayed. Colors of price tag ar set the same way as the colors of bars (price tag is using those colors)

regards

Mladen

Mladen

mladen

Thank you for wonderful indicator.

Reason: