Elite indicators :) - page 675

A very good morning to you Mladen.

Trust this finds you warm as toast and snug as a bug in a rug.

With this winter you guys have had, one can only stay indoors, not so?

Please could you look at this MTF-Trend Envelope you kindly built for me some time back. The screen-print is on MT4-509 still as I have had no success in converting successfully to 610 and beyond, just yet.

It shows UP-trend only as you can see and I am unable to change that.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX:
A very good morning to you Mladen.

Trust this finds you warm as toast and snug as a bug in a rug.

With this winter you guys have had, one can only stay indoors, not so?

Please could you look at this MTF-Trend Envelope you kindly built for me some time back. The screen-print is on MT4-509 still as I have had no success in converting successfully to 610 and beyond, just yet.

It shows UP-trend only as you can see and I am unable to change that.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

Here is a version of trend envelopes that shows both up and down trend and is now new metatrader 4 compatible

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is a version of trend envelopes that shows both up and down trend and is now new metatrader 4 compatible

You are indeed a Star. Thank you so much.

Much appreciate you.

Your considered opinion plse...

Hello Mladen,

A friend of mine sent me this coding format of a Stochastic-candles from his TradeStation.

Question is whether you think it is worth building one for MT4 or whether we already have something similar and in most case, better.

Thank you for replying.

==========================================================================================

I use John Ehler’s “Super Smoother” filter indicator to paint the candles on the screen shots. I sent this indicator to you some time ago but have inserted it below in Trade Station Easylanguage. Try it, I think you will like it.

============================================================================

{ Ehlers Super Smoother Filter Direction }

variables:

a1( 0 ),

b1( 0 ),

c1( 0 ),

c2( 0 ),

c3( 0 ),

Filt( 0 ) ;

a1 = ExpValue( -1.414 * 3.14159 / 10 ) ;

b1 = 2 * a1 * Cosine( 1.414 * 180 / 10 ) ;

c2 = b1 ;

c3 = -a1 * a1 ;

c1 = 1 - c2 - c3 ;

Filt = c1 * ( Close + Close[1] )

/ 2 + c2 * Filt[1] + c3 * Filt[2] ;

if Filt>Filt[1] then

begin

PlotPaintBar( High, Low, "Supr Smthr", Green ) ;

Alert( "Trend UP" ) ;

end

else

begin

{NoPlot( 1 ) ; { unpaint the bar if Criteria is no longer true, intrabar }}

{NoPlot( 2 ) ; { unpaint both the high and low }}

end ;

if Filt<Filt[1] then

begin

PlotPaintBar( High, Low, "Supr Smthr", Red ) ;

Alert( "Trend DOWN" ) ;

end

else

begin

{NoPlot( 1 ) ; { unpaint the bar if Criteria is no longer true, intrabar }}

{NoPlot( 2 ) ; { unpaint both the high and low }}

end ;

Mladen,

What is the difference between "deinitialized" and "uninitialized reason1" please?

According to MetaQuotes it is:..................it means "MQL4-program removed from chart"

I have a whole lot of these in my Logfile and may be the main reason for the high CPU and Memory on my MetaT4 as it keeps on stopping and loading these indicators. Any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance,

mladen:
Insync filter made new metatrader 4 compatible

Hi Mladen

This Insync filter indicator looks quite interesting. I have two requests for you on this Indicator:-

1. Is it possible to add in the the option of a "smoother" for the Insync line?

2. Could you please add the option of "vertical lines" for the zero cross (red & green) with message alerts? I do understand that the intended purpose of the original Insync is to indicate the "swing-zone" but I also see "zero-cross" as an option too on my H4, D1, & W1 charts.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

.........and "adjustable arrows" too please, Mladen.

Sorry Sylvester, but I could not resist.

Enjoy the weekend.

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

What is the difference between "deinitialized" and "uninitialized reason1" please?

According to MetaQuotes it is:..................it means "MQL4-program removed from chart"

I have a whole lot of these in my Logfile and may be the main reason for the high CPU and Memory on my MetaT4 as it keeps on stopping and loading these indicators. Any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance,

ValeoFX

I would need to see what indicator is causing that

mladen:
ValeoFX I would need to see what indicator is causing that

Go to the Logfile and open it.

Scan it down for the first 10m of you opening the platform.

If you want to see the codes for the unitialising, I post here the link to MetaQuotes where you can see what they mean, i.e. if the code is 5, it only tells you that the operator had changed the setting which is obviously no issue, but check #1, etc.

Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Uninitialization Reason Codes - Documentation on MQL5

ValeoFX:
Go to the Logfile and open it.

Scan it down for the first 10m of you opening the platform.

If you want to see the codes for the unitialising, I post here the link to MetaQuotes where you can see what they mean, i.e. if the code is 5, it only tells you that the operator had changed the setting which is obviously no issue, but check #1, etc.

Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Uninitialization Reason Codes - Documentation on MQL5

ValeoFX

I do not need those codes

I need an indicator that is supposedly doing that in order to see if the reason is in the code or in metatrader

Reason: