Elite indicators :) - page 666

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Thanks Mladen..

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Modified AMA STL with an addition pf 20 possible types of averages applied to price filtering/averaging before the calculation in bars version too, Some experimenting with types of averages used for pre filtering advised. On the example : super smoother period 20 used for that purpose (just experimenting )

Hercs
Hercs  
altoronto:
ValeoFX, can you tell me more about this indicator? Is it good for breakout strategies, as I can see it draws box based on hi-lo at specified time, right?

Always good to hear from you, my friend.

Yes it is exceptional. The idea is to start @ 06h00 GMT until 09h00 for the London session, but one of my friends came up with the idea of using it also for NY open, hence my request to Mladen.

Nevertheless, I am now trying a setting of 11h30 GMT until 13h30 GMT and it looks very accurate this far. Any better settings would be entertained of course.

Feel free to contact me on my Private e-mail should you wish to discuss it any further.

Best wishes,

Hercs
Hercs  

A "small" favour please Mladen.....

Mladen, please be kind enough and build me (us - in case anyone else sees my intention can help them too) an indicator that will show the CLOSE of the LAST candle every day and please let it extend out for the entire next day.

If anyone is interested to know why I am asking for this, I will gladly share it with you on PM.

Best regards and thanking you in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Mladen, please be kind enough and build me (us - in case anyone else sees my intention can help them too) an indicator that will show the CLOSE of the LAST candle every day and please let it extend out for the entire next day.

If anyone is interested to know why I am asking for this, I will gladly share it with you on PM.

Best regards and thanking you in advance.

ValeoFX

Here is an indicator that will show the close of the last candle of previous day

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX Here is an indicator that will show the close of the last candle of previous day

Good morning Mladen,

Thanking you ever so much.

Successful day to you.

Hercs
Hercs  

Candle-version please..

Mladen, first and foremost I downloaded this indicator as a legitimate one and I trust as such.

Please could you convert it into a Candle version when the IB-signal comes up as a "Red-diamond" (at present), please?

That will give it a clearly visible advantage.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

William Blau's SMI (stochastic momentum index) is calculated using a series of EMA calculations. Idea of this one is to see what would happen if EMA calculations were replaced with some other kind of calculations. So, added are the usual set of 20 types of averages that can be used instead of ema. It seems that some averages types are giving much better results than the original ema calculation

Sylvester
Sylvester  
mladen:
William Blau's SMI (stochastic momentum index) is calculated using a series of EMA calculations. Idea of this one is to see what would happen if EMA calculations were replaced with some other kind of calculations. So, added are the usual set of 20 types of averages that can be used instead of ema. It seems that some averages types are giving much better results than the original ema calculation

Hi Mladen

Could also please make a horizontal histo version of this indicator?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Could also please make a horizontal histo version of this indicator?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go