Elite indicators :) - page 662

dannyla
dannyla  
altoronto:
Dassi, Nope, that's nature of it, whenever reach new high or low it will repaint past bars.

never mind. its working very well on scalp

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Mladen,

you will not reply to me? This is my third post to remind you and you don't answer me but answer other people?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mandagozu81:
Mladen, you will not reply to me? This is my third post to remind you and you don't answer me but answer other people?

mandagozu81

I have sent an answer in an email

regards

Mladen

Sylvester
Sylvester  

Hi Mladen/MrTools

Is there a version of this Fx Correlator indicator (attached is $-cross version) designed specifically for the "Yen-crosses"? If not could you please make a Fx Correlator for the "Yen-crosses".

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen/MrTools

Is there a version of this Fx Correlator indicator (attached is $-cross version) designed specifically for the "Yen-crosses"? If not could you please make a Fx Correlator for the "Yen-crosses".

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

As far as I know, there is no such version

Sylvester
Sylvester  
mladen:
Sylvester As far as I know, there is no such version

Hi Mladen

From the notes that I've read from Snowski (much further back) this Fx Correlator was designed just for the USD-crosses. Could you please check this tool out for me to see if it can be used as a multi-currency tool? Of course I fully understand that for each Fx pair I would need to type in what I want it to specifically compare (unless this could be automated to read accordingly).

Thanks

Sylvester

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

From the notes that I've read from Snowski (much further back) this Fx Correlator was designed just for the USD-crosses. Could you please check this tool out for me to see if it can be used as a multi-currency tool? Of course I fully understand that for each Fx pair I would need to type in what I want it to specifically compare (unless this could be automated to read accordingly).

Thanks

Sylvester

Sylvester

I believe that it has already been answered. It can not be made a multi currency simply because that indicator is made based on experience and not on some strict math formula. We would need such "experience rules" for each and every currency in order to make it possible to calculate such currencies

Sylvester
Sylvester  

Hi Mladen/MrTools

Please find attached a "Currency Power Indicator" that I got from a friend. It shows graphically the combination of "power-lines" for EUR, GBP, USD, & JPY. I stand corrected but do think that this particular tool is based on mathematical calculations (of sorts - you guys know more about that stuff).

I would like to find out if you could modify this tool so that it ONLY DISPLAYS the PAIR being compared (of course across the permutation of the 4 major currencies mentioned) and displays on the right hand side of the indicator window their names correspondingly colour-coded.

Thanks & have a great Sunday!!!

Regards

Sylvester

PS. I do realize that I'm getting pretty close to asking you to get the indicator to make my coffee as well.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen/MrTools

Please find attached a "Currency Power Indicator" that I got from a friend. It shows graphically the combination of "power-lines" for EUR, GBP, USD, & JPY. I stand corrected but do think that this particular tool is based on mathematical calculations (of sorts - you guys know more about that stuff).

I would like to find out if you could modify this tool so that it ONLY DISPLAYS the PAIR being compared (of course across the permutation of the 4 major currencies mentioned) and displays on the right hand side of the indicator window their names correspondingly colour-coded.

Thanks & have a great Sunday!!!

Regards

Sylvester

PS. I do realize that I'm getting pretty close to asking you to get the indicator to make my coffee as well.

Sylvester

That is a different thing than the Correlator

Quite frankly I have no idea what is that indicator showing or how is it calculated

Hercs
Hercs  

Custom built Moving Average EA

Hello Mladen,

Trust you had a great weekend.

Is it possible to change the current Moving Average EA as per MT4, so that it works on a Tr.Envelope-principle rather than having to set the Shift which is not as accurate, plse? (Highs and Lows)

I am finding a shift of 10 to be almost as good as the basic Tr.Env. but it is not ideal.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Files: