Elite indicators :) - page 673

mladen:
David Yes, you are correct. End-pointed version does not repaint

mladen,

Thanks so much for the quick reply.

traderdp

David

Hello all. been a long time since i posted here but i have a request. I tried to download the TDI indicator rsx with divergences but i think it doesn't work on this new build 600+ of mt4. It's just greyed out and had a bunch of errors if you try to compile it. can a coder please help me out and also make a regular TDI divergence indicator without the RSX or make the RSX an option?

Thanks in advance!

hazelj80:
Hello all. been a long time since i posted here but i have a request. I tried to download the TDI indicator rsx with divergences but i think it doesn't work on this new build 600+ of mt4. It's just greyed out and had a bunch of errors if you try to compile it. can a coder please help me out and also make a regular TDI divergence indicator without the RSX or make the RSX an option? Thanks in advance!

hazelj80

Can you post the link (or the code) of the exact version that you are using?

mladen:
hazelj80 Can you post the link (or the code) of the exact version that you are using?

this is the one i downloaded

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

hazelj80:
this is the one i downloaded https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

hazelj80

Try it out now

thank you mladen, that worked

i was wondering if you could put additional levels on this weekly pivot,up to S5/R5

mladen:
:):):):)

Here is the healed version (I already got it made, just still did not post it)

btw: a lot of sick stuff with these new builds. Was reading some posts at mq site and hence so much smileys at the beginning - seems that moderators have no idea what is going on and they are not allowed to admit that new metatrader 4 is as buggy as a dog attacked by a flea invasion

happy trading

mladen,

Which dll is needed to run the Corrdor SSA normalized end-pointd 2_arrow. nmc. ?

Is the code provided for that dll available in order to use it on a different platform?

If not, is it possible to create a version of the indicator without a dll like you did in the past?

Thank you so much for all your help past and present. I sincerely appreciate all that you have done to help.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Which dll is needed to run the Corrdor SSA normalized end-pointd 2_arrow. nmc. ?

Is the code provided for that dll available in order to use it on a different platform?

If not, is it possible to create a version of the indicator without a dll like you did in the past?

Thank you so much for all your help past and present. I sincerely appreciate all that you have done to help.

traderdp

David

David

The regular libSSA.dll must be in libraries folder. No need to change the libSSA.dll (it works on new builds too - just make sure to enable dll imports). Attached one here too

Files:
libssa.zip  35 kb

mladen:
David The regular libSSA.dll must be in libraries folder. No need to change the libSSA.dll (it works on new builds too - just make sure to enable dll imports). Attached one here too

mladen,

Thanks so much.

Is the source code (mq4.) available on any dll so I can use it on another trading platform?

Can the dll with accessible source code (mq4.) that I am showing you also work with this indicator?

Thanks once again so much.

traderdp

David

Files:
ssa.mq4  13 kb

traderdp:
mladen,

Thanks so much.

Is the source code available on any dll so I can use it on another trading platform?

Can the dll with accessible code that I am showing you also work with this indicator?

Thanks once again so much.

traderdp

David

David

Sorry, but the source of that libSSA will not be posted.

It gives exactly the same results as any ssa calculation code (including the one that you posted) but is so different in the way it is calculated that I simply decided not to make it public. Since that is a dll it can be used in any platform (passing arrays as parameters is a rather usual practice from any coding language) so all that one needs to know is the parameters prototype (which is available in all the mql sources that use that dll) and then he/she can use it from any coding language supporting dll functions calls

Reason: