Elite indicators :) - page 667

Thanks Mrtools

Ray

mladen:
ValeoFX Found what was the problem : in new metatrader if you use ZigZagDepth in that indicator less than 4 it goes crazy. Here is a version that works on a new metatrader too

Thank you Mladen. Much appreciated The first one works perfectly too.

Continued success to you.

RSi super smoother prefiltered

This is a RSI that uses super smoother pre-filtered prices for calculation. Also, this version is a 100% new metatrader 4 indicator (it will not work on build 509 or earlier). Easier to chose options (no need to remember what parameter means) and what using some other things specific for new metatrader 4

PS: it is a multi time frame with alerts version already

Looking for a simple currency basket indicator (to generate an offline basket chart)

I am looking for a simple currency basket indicator which simply averages the symbols written in its inputs tab and which would be attached to a 1 minute chart and generate an offline chart with the averaged value of the basket.

Do any of you guys know of any basket indicator?

There seem to be loads of offline chart basket indicators, i checked about 5 but none of them worked for me for some reason. The ones i found in other forums or work on only some pairs, or have some problems and just can't simply give the average value. (basket_any_pair, t101 v3.01 etc etc)

Basicly if the symbols to make basket are eurusd, gbpusd and audusd, the offline chart simply makes (eurusd + gbpusd + audusd) / 3

Eg: If eurusd is 1.3500

gbpusd is 1.5500

audusd is 0.8500

The offline basket chart gives (1.3500 + 1.6000 + 1.0500) / 3 = 1.2500

PCCI on bands made new metatrader 4 compatible

Files:

Hello Mladen,

I am desperately looking for a script(s) to "SetInputs" / "BuyNow" and "SellNow" / as well as "Close_all_positions"

With the new Build 604 all of mine are rendered useless.

Could you please redirect me to where it can be found if it exists?

Thanking you most sincerely,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

My platform runs @ 100,672K and 44 CPU usage on the 604 Build with onlt TWO templates open.

I checked the Experts Folder and it shows that the DTosc-cluster, (attached) is having a problem.

Would you be kind enough and rectify it for me, plse?

ValeoFX

It is using "DTosc" indicator internally. Please post the DTosc indicator that you are using here too

Hello Mladen,

My platform runs @ 100,672K and 44 CPU usage on the 604 Build with onlt TWO templates open.

I checked the Experts Folder and it shows that the DTosc-cluster, (attached) is having a problem.

Would you be kind enough and rectify it for me, plse?

====================

This is what the "warnings" are all about (attached screen-print); maybe it is something in their new coding language?

mladen:
ValeoFX It is using "DTosc" indicator internally. Please post the DTosc indicator that you are using here too

My apologies Mladen. Here it is.

Files:
dtosc.mq4  24 kb

ValeoFX:
My apologies Mladen. Here it is.

ValeoFX

Try with this DTosc (it is made to work on build 604 now)

Files:
dtosc_3.mq4  24 kb
Reason: