Elite indicators :) - page 670

ValeoFX:
A very GOOD morning to you, Mladen.

My sincerest thanks for the help accorded me last night. Much appreciate you.

Successful day to you.

They sure overcomplicated the whole thing.

Metatrader is behaving as if all users of metatrader are IT professionals and as if everybody knows all that needs to be done. Just one comparison : users of tradestation, apart of being able to use the code written 15 years ago as if it was written today, will never in their life need to know where strategies, functions, show mes, probability maps, paint bars, indicators are stored. Never. Period

I know that metatrader is free, but sure as hell it is obvious. The old English proverb that "I am not rich enough to buy cheap things" seems to be 101% applicable in this case

mladen:
They sure overcomplicated the whole thing.

Metatrader is behaving as if all users of metatrader are IT professionals and as if everybody knows all that needs to be done. Just one comparison : users of tradestation, apart of being able to use the code written 15 years ago as if it was written today, will never in their life need to know where strategies, functions, show mes, probability maps, paint bars, indicators are stored. Never. Period

I know that metatrader is free, but sure as hell it is obvious. The old English proverb that "I am not rich enough to buy cheap things" seems to be 101% applicable in this case

Yes I must agree with you - wholeheartedly!

I was not aware of that quote, but it certainly is a true one and I thank you for that.

Wishing you a great day today and an enjoyable weekend.

Best personal regards,

Hi Mladen

Could you please convert the "Trend direction & force index" indicator, attached below, to work on MT4 build 600 (recently updated by FXCM)? While you're at it (and if it's not too much work of course) please also include the feature of vertical lines for the signal line cross (green for long and red for short).

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Could you please convert the "Trend direction & force index" indicator, attached below, to work on MT4 build 600 (recently updated by FXCM)? While you're at it (and if it's not too much work of course) please also include the feature of vertical lines for the signal line cross (green for long and red for short).

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go

Happy trading

Thank you sincerely Mladen,

Regards

Sylvester

This is Stoch Rsi divergence with alerts and arrows on stochrsi and stochrsi signal cross, its also compatible with the new mt4 builds. The stochrsi signal is using dots which can be adjusted when in mtf mode to either dot on first bar or not.

Step_stochastic_mtf-lines-alerts originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made compatible with the new MT4 builds.

Wso & wro T3 ma

Wso & wro T3 ma indicator made compatible with the new metatrader 4

new format

Mrtools

Thank you for the translated nmc data but is their any chance you could mimic mladen and put the "nmc" on the end of the file name. Its not a big deal, I change it any way but it would be a lot easier to recognize the new formatted files.

Thank you for your consideration

Ray

Thanks for the suggestion Ray will try to remember to name them that way, this is Balance of market power made compatible with new mt4 builds.

Reason: