Elite indicators :) - page 672

sergei74
sergei74  
mladen:
Sergiy

Here is this version

You can use 20 types of averages now (they are described in the parameters of the indicator which one is which). Also you can use any combination of those 20 types of averages to be displayed in the middle of the indicator (also yu can chose if you wish to make it display 0,1 or 2 averages states there). None of the averages used in this one is repainting, so you can use any without a danger of being tricked by repainting

Dear mladen,

sending my sincerest thanks for your always efficient, friendly and attentive approach! The indicator is just exciting!

On another note, I keep wondering how you manage to seem to be always online and do the things so fast... If any elves help you, please send to them my thanks as well

altoronto
altoronto  

2 stochs part deux

Mladen, I did some code tweaking in 2 stochs indicator so I added stochDifference parameter (basically 2 stochs doesn't need to be same value to draw vertical lines) but then I have situation when stochs overlap and it takes many bars after to draw blue line. Not sure if I am explaining so well, here is the screenshot. Send my regards to elves

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
altoronto:
Mladen, I did some code tweaking in 2 stochs indicator so I added stochDifference parameter (basically 2 stochs doesn't need to be same value to draw vertical lines) but then I have situation when stochs overlap and it takes many bars after to draw blue line. Not sure if I am explaining so well, here is the screenshot. Send my regards to elves

altoronto

Try replacing this line :

diff = stoch2-stoch1;[/PHP]

with this :

[PHP]diff = MathAbs(stoch2-stoch1);

I think it should do the trick

altoronto
altoronto  

Wow, your bag is full of tricks and always work as it should Thank you.

ChartArtist
ChartArtist  

Hello mladen, could you convert VQ indi become colored bars indi as Digital filters - two on chart-bars+alerts.mq4 ?

Thank you, mate

Best Regards,

s1natria

Files:
vq.mq4 8 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
s1natria:
Hello mladen, could you convert VQ indi become colored bars indi as Digital filters - two on chart-bars+alerts.mq4 ?

Thank you, mate

Best Regards,

s1natria

s1natria

Here you go

Files:
vq_bars.mq4 7 kb
ChartArtist
ChartArtist  

Wow..fast response..thank you mladen, great works

Regards

s1natria

mladen:
s1natria Here you go
ChartArtist
ChartArtist  

mladen, can add arrows up/down on first trends change ?

Regards

s1natria

mladen:
s1natria Here you go
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
s1natria:
mladen, can add arrows up/down on first trends change ?

Regards

s1natria

s1natria

This is a version with arrows too

Files:
ChartArtist
ChartArtist  

Thank you very much

mladen:
s1natria This is a version with arrows too