Elite indicators :) - page 663

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Trust you had a great weekend.

Is it possible to change the current Moving Average EA as per MT4, so that it works on a Tr.Envelope-principle rather than having to set the Shift which is not as accurate, plse? (Highs and Lows)

I am finding a shift of 10 to be almost as good as the basic Tr.Env. but it is not ideal.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

That EA opens an order in two cases :

When previous open current ma opens a buy

When previous open > current ma and previous close < current ma opens a sell

As af as shift is concerned : it does not matter at all what shift is applied to MA since the current value of the ma will always be the same (and that is the value that is used for comparison). Attaching a very simple indicator (the _test 1) that will show you that whatever shift you set for the moving average it will not change the value that is tested. Only if the bar tested for the value is changed, the value tested will be changed to

Also made a change in the EA (added an option to chose which bar to test - default is set to 1 - first closed bar - now) Try it out with that option first

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX

That EA opens an order in two cases :

When previous open current ma opens a buy

When previous open > current ma and previous close < current ma opens a sell

As af as shift is concerned : it does not matter at all what shift is applied to MA since the current value of the ma will always be the same (and that is the value that is used for comparison). Attaching a very simple indicator (the _test 1) that will show you that whatever shift you set for the moving average it will not change the value that is tested. Only if the bar tested for the value is changed, the value tested will be changed to

Also made a change in the EA (added an option to chose which bar to test - default is set to 1 - first closed bar - now) Try it out with that option first

Thank you Mladen. You are indeed a blessing to us all; me in particular. I like the lessons on top of that.

Much appreciate you.

Hercs
Hercs  

Custom built Moving Average EA

Good morning Mladen,

Further to our conversation yesterday, could you possibly add the facility of pre-selecting the STOP and TP Values on the EA, please?

Also, for you kind consideration I attach a screen-print to show you why I am so keen on the Hi/Low-option; it will cut out a considerable number of false entries.

Continued success to you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Further to our conversation yesterday, could you possibly add the facility of pre-selecting the STOP and TP Values on the EA, please?

Also, for you kind consideration I attach a screen-print to show you why I am so keen on the Hi/Low-option; it will cut out a considerable number of false entries.

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX

This one has stop loss and take profit options added

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX This one has stop loss and take profit options added

Thank you Mladen. You are indeed a gentleman and a scholar.

Best wishes,

florinv75
florinv75  

mladen, could you possibly add colored candles/bars option, and alert (on 0 line cross) to this indicator? here's the original version and your mtf version, please pick the one you are more comfortable with...

thanks in advance!!

p.s. forgot to attach pic, here it is -

mladen:
Scrat Interesting problem (since there is actually no limit how many times the indicator can call itself recursively). Anyway, here it is : multi time frame and interpolation added (just multi time frame and interpolation added for now since I was nt even sure that it would work as it is working now ). Now it can be used as a basis for further development
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Scrat:
mladen, could you possibly add colored candles/bars option, and alert (on 0 line cross) to this indicator? here's the original version and your mtf version, please pick the one you are more comfortable with...

thanks in advance!!

p.s. forgot to attach pic, here it is -

Scrat

Here you go. This is a "bars" version of the point of balance that is already a amulti time frame version too

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

florinv75
florinv75  

thank you!

mladen:
Scrat Here you go. This is a "bars" version of the point of balance that is already a amulti time frame version too
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Variation of RSX that uses variable length momentum in in RSX calculation. The calculation itself is "pure" rsx (unlike the RMI RSX smoothed - from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183640 - which is a kind of a hybrid indicator)

Mild extending of momentum period seems to be enhancing the rsx itself (faster breaks of overbought and oversold levels). It will take some more experimenting for best setups, but it seems to be a kind of an improvment

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
Sylvester
Sylvester  
mladen:
Variation of RSX that uses variable length momentum in in RSX calculation. The calculation itself is "pure" rsx (unlike the RMI RSX smoothed - from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183640 - which is a kind of a hybrid indicator) Mild extending of momentum period seems to be enhancing the rsx itself (faster breaks of overbought and oversold levels). It will take some more experimenting for best setups, but it seems to be a kind of an improvment

Hi Mladen

This looks very, very promising indeed, especially on my H4 & D1 charts where I trade 90% of the time. Could you please also compile a horizontal histo version of this tool?

Thanks & have a great weekend!!

Sylvester