Elite indicators :) - page 664

Mladen, the Arrows are already there, I just want to be able to adjust them closer to the candles please. Most times they are correctly spaced, but inconsistent.

If it is a hassle, don't worry too much I can live with it as is.

Hello Mladen,

If it is convenient may i please request a modification on the attached averages rsi summed histo 2 indicator.

Can you please modify the indicator so that it can have different prices and different ma methods for all of the rsi parameters. I mean with the inputs menu below.

Rsi Parameters: 14,45,55;15,45,55;16,45,55;17,45,55;18,45,55;19,45,55;20,45,55;21,45,55;

Rsi Prices: 0;1;1;4;5;5;6;6

Ma Methods: 0,1,2,3,6,9,12,15

(so parameter set 14,45,55 will use closing price and simple moving average, whereas parameter set 15,45,55 will use open price and exponential moving average and so on..)

Thank you very much for your support.

ValeoFX:
Mladen or MrTools, please could you add adjustable Arrows to this indicator for me, plse? Thanking you in advance and wishing you both a great weekend. Seeing that it is soooo cold up your way, the Winter Olympics could be your best bet this weekend.

ValeoFX

Separate gap (displacement) added for lower and upper arrows. Try it out

Files:

mladen:
ValeoFX Separate gap (displacement) added for lower and upper arrows. Try it out

Thanking you most sincerely, Mladen.

Enjoy the weekend. What an incredible Winter Olympics Opening ceremony, wasn't it?

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

If it is convenient may i please request a modification on the attached averages rsi summed histo 2 indicator.

Can you please modify the indicator so that it can have different prices and different ma methods for all of the rsi parameters. I mean with the inputs menu below.

Rsi Parameters: 14,45,55;15,45,55;16,45,55;17,45,55;18,45,55;19,45,55;20,45,55;21,45,55;

Rsi Prices: 0;1;1;4;5;5;6;6

Ma Methods: 0,1,2,3,6,9,12,15

(so parameter set 14,45,55 will use closing price and simple moving average, whereas parameter set 15,45,55 will use open price and exponential moving average and so on..)

Thank you very much for your support.

mandagozu81

Here you go.

There is one deviation. Instead of adding 2 more parameters, RsiParams parameters is used instead. the format is now the following : rsi period, level up, level down, price, ma method; for each and every rsi instance you wish to use (maximum 25 rsi calculations can be done)

Tested it and it works, but due to some changes in the new metatrader 4 (there are some errors with arrays in the newest metatrader 4 versions)

mladen

hope your weekend is going better then my MT4 upgrade re-load weekend. I see you added a "nm" to some of your indicators. Can we expect that to be the norm?? Do you think creating an ELITE section for the new MT4 is a better way to go, at least in the beginning?? I'm reading everything I can about the NM but its a steep climb. Tradestation is looking very good. It seems the new MT4 is very space congest which creates errors and so far I'm averaging 7-8 warnings. 790 more indicators to go, Oh shit!

Ray

traderduke:
mladen

hope your weekend is going better then my MT4 upgrade re-load weekend. I see you added a "nm" to some of your indicators. Can we expect that to be the norm?? Do you think creating an ELITE section for the new MT4 is a better way to go, at least in the beginning?? I'm reading everything I can about the NM but its a steep climb. Tradestation is looking very good. It seems the new MT4 is very space congest which creates errors and so far I'm averaging 7-8 warnings. 790 more indicators to go, Oh shit!

Ray

Ray

If I had to do the guessing game, I would say that it was the intention of metaquotes. But the whole thing is done in an utterly brainless way.

Just one comparison : take a easy language code from 15 years ago and you will compile it with the newest tradestation with no problems at all. That is a dream that metatquotes will never achieve due to things done in an amateur way. They are constantly doing stuff like that and it is completely impossible to predict what will be their next move - and to predict what kind of coding will not be valid any more in some new version of mql that they are already dreaming of and unfortunately we are going to be forced to go through cycles like these if we continue to use metatrader

What I really think is that the number of source code posted stuff is going to be smaller and smaller - I see a general lack of will from coders to push metatrader and to do the job they have done before - making the metatrader popular. And quite frankly, I do understand that point of view completely. If they want to become popular again after this clumsy "upgrade" they will have to work for themselves this time

mladen

can you tell me why my MT4 trader is loaded on my E: drive and the files seem to be loaded on my C: drive

C:\Users\ray\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\84628CF09C7B14831A91049909CFAB76/

is it me or what??

Yes I have been with TS for 9 years and its unbelievable how I can update from that beginning.

Ray

traderduke:
mladen

can you tell me why my MT4 trader is loaded on my E: drive and the files seem to be loaded on my C: drive

C:\Users\ray\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\84628CF09C7B14831A91049909CFAB76/

is it me or what??

Yes I have been with TS for 9 years and its unbelievable how I can update from that beginning.

Ray

Ray

Add a /portable switch to your shortcut and all will work as before (like on the picture)

Files:
portable.gif  15 kb

mladen

See attached, both brokers reacted the same?

Ray

Reason: