Elite indicators :) - page 661

mladen:
Sylvester

Here you go

Lines and alerts added. Levels can be adjusted using the parameters

Good morning Mladen

Thank you sincerely for this Indi. I have no doubt that you would simply consider this as "all in a day's work" but for us mere mortals this is bordering on sheer magic!!!

Thanks a stack of pips!!

Sylvester

mladen:
ValeoFX What would a STF be?

Sorry for not having explained the first time round, Mladen.

It is MTF in the sense that it automatically steps up i.e. on M5 chart it will show M15 etc.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX:
Sorry for not having explained the first time round, Mladen.

It is MTF in the sense that it automatically steps up i.e. on M5 chart it will show M15 etc.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

Here is this one. Set the time frame to "next1" and it will automatically select the next higher time frame to display

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is this one. Set the time frame to "next1" and it will automatically select the next higher time frame to display

Good morning Mladen,

Thanking you most sincerely. Always deeply appreciative of your expertise.

Continued success to you.

Hello Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough and add another level-crossing for me on the attached DTosc to show Hollow-Arrows when crossing the 85-level DOWN and the 15-level UP?

Thanking you in advance.

Best personal regards,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would you please be kind enough and add another level-crossing for me on the attached DTosc to show Hollow-Arrows when crossing the 85-level DOWN and the 15-level UP?

Thanking you in advance.

Best personal regards,

ValeoFX

Wouldn't that be an overcrowded chart with all those arrows and divergence lines and levels and all produced by just one indicator?

Good morning Mladen

I picked a message from Forex TSD on my Facebook account regarding the RSX for DOUBLE MACD for Tradestation. No doubt you've tactfully wet the appetite of your faithful MT4 followers so could you please also provide us this a MT4 version. Also please incorporate the vertical lines for LEVELS crossing (70 & 30 crosses) and the standard message alerts package. The regular version (RSX for MACD) is very, very impressive so it would interesting to observe how the RSX for 2xMACD compares.

Thanks and have a great day!! TGIF

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Good morning Mladen

I picked a message from Forex TSD on my Facebook account regarding the RSX for DOUBLE MACD for Tradestation. No doubt you've tactfully wet the appetite of your faithful MT4 followers so could you please also provide us this a MT4 version. Also please incorporate the vertical lines for LEVELS crossing (70 & 30 crosses) and the standard message alerts package. The regular version (RSX for MACD) is very, very impressive so it would interesting to observe how the RSX for 2xMACD compares.

Thanks and have a great day!! TGIF

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Only now saw the post

It will be made

This is Rsx of Zerolag Nema, this is a regular rsx but is using zerolag nema as price for it's calculation instead of regular price. More about zerolag nema here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general.

Hull Parabolic Histo

Mladen,

Do you have Hull Parabolic as MTF Histo?

hull_parabolic_bars.mq4

Files:
Reason: