Elite indicators :) - page 661

dannyla
dannyla  
altoronto:
Mladen, in order to speed this thing I found attached indicator which kind of does what I am looking for. I am writing EA and can you help me to get value (-1 or 1) from previous valid spike (red circle). Maybe stored value in array and then called extremeSpike[1]? Please find attached indicator and screenshot. Still in debt to you

can you tell me please if the no repaint really works?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dasssi:
can you tell me please if the no repaint really works?

dasssi

It only prevents it from changing signals till you refresh it of change time frame and come back or change symbol and come back. Once you do anything of that, it will repaint

dannyla
dannyla  

iam very surprised from the indi

i tried it on live scalp and it did good results

is it posible to do a real non repaint indicator?

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeFX For a correct version of a offline chart that would have equal volumes for each and every bar, one solution would be to use tick data indicator that can do that (one version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page19 )

============

Mladen, I downloaded the indicator as you know, but I cannot get it to work properly. It loads perfectly, but there is no change in candles, etc.

Any suggestions plse?

Best regards,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
============

Mladen, I downloaded the indicator as you know, but I cannot get it to work properly. It loads perfectly, but there is no change in candles, etc.

Any suggestions plse?

Best regards,

ValeoFX

It generates offline chart

You have to open a "_t"+symbol name+number of ticks offline chart and then you can work with it as with any other chart

PS: as a curiosity, turn the show volume on for the chart and you will see how all the bars have same volume

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX

It generates offline chart

You have to open a "_t"+symbol name+number of ticks offline chart and then you can work with it as with any other chart

PS: as a curiosity, turn the show volume on for the chart and you will see how all the bars have same volume

Thanks very much Mladen.

Appreciate your time.

Best regards,

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Dear mladen, i still didn't get the email from you.

Can you please send me a reply please?

Mustafa

mladen:
valeofx

it generates offline chart

you have to open a "_t"+symbol name+number of ticks offline chart and then you can work with it as with any other chart

ps: As a curiosity, turn the show volume on for the chart and you will see how all the bars have same volume
altoronto
altoronto  

Dassi,

Nope, that's nature of it, whenever reach new high or low it will repaint past bars.

altoronto
altoronto  
mladen:
altoronto Check if this is what you ha in mind

Mladen, can you fix mine failed attempt to make it mtf in your spare time.

Thank you in advance.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
altoronto:
Mladen, can you fix mine failed attempt to make it mtf in your spare time. Thank you in advance.

altoronto

Try it out now

Files: