Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1034

I did not know the topic, but the available indicator does not work in the new mt4.

Francisco Jesus:
I did not know the topic, but the available indicator does not work in the new mt4.

Try it now : pvi_mtf.mq4

Files:
pvi_mtf.mq4  4 kb

Do we have mtf of this advanced_adx.mq4

Files:

It works.

Thanks a lot.

tampa:
Do we have mtf of this advanced_adx.mq4

Tampa, have this version which is mtf.

advanced_adx_mtf.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Tampa, have this version which is mtf.

advanced_adx_mtf.mq4

Thank you mrtools.

Good afternoon Mladen/MrTools.

I am new in this forum and I would be very grateful if you can helpme. I am trying to convert and indicator to MTF and it works fine on the current time but when you change to another timeframe the values are diferent than if you use another chart this timeframe you are trying to set (TF 30 minutes on 5 minutes chart are diferent values than a 30 minutes current time chart).

dynamic_trend_mtf.mq4

Thanks in advance.,

Files:

isidrobox:
Good afternoon Mladen/MrTools.

I am new in this forum and I would be very grateful if you can helpme. I am trying to convert and indicator to MTF and it works fine on the current time but when you change to another timeframe the values are diferent than if you use another chart this timeframe you are trying to set (TF 30 minutes on 5 minutes chart are diferent values than a 30 minutes current time chart).

dynamic_trend_mtf.mq4

Thanks in advance.,

isidrobox

Can you please post the original (non altered version)?

Didn't there use to be a link that would show all the available indicators for this forum?

Good morning Mladen,

This is the original indicator I download,

dynamic.mq4

And this is the link where I find,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972/page3

Thank you

Files:
dynamic.mq4  4 kb
Reason: