Elite indicators :) - page 674

hazelj80:
thank you mladen, that worked i was wondering if you could put additional levels on this weekly pivot,up to S5/R5

hazelj80

That indicator is using buffers to draw values, so 2 more values can not be added (it would exceed the limit of 8 drawing buffers)

610 Build indicator upgrade plse

Mladen,

Please be so kind as to upgrade these 2 indicators for me to the "nmc" or better still dual purpose, versions when you have a few minutes to spare.

Thanking you most sincerely,

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Please be so kind as to upgrade these 2 indicators for me to the "nmc" or better still dual purpose, versions when you have a few minutes to spare.

Thanking you most sincerely,

ValeoFX

Here you go

mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go

Thanking you most sincerely Mladen. As always deeply appreciative.

Enjoy the evening.

mladen:
mandagozu81

Here you go.

There is one deviation. Instead of adding 2 more parameters, RsiParams parameters is used instead. the format is now the following : rsi period, level up, level down, price, ma method; for each and every rsi instance you wish to use (maximum 25 rsi calculations can be done)

Tested it and it works, but due to some changes in the new metatrader 4 (there are some errors with arrays in the newest metatrader 4 versions)

Mladen,

Can you add the Price Types; heiken open, heiken ashi close, heiken ashi open, heiken ashi high, heiken ashi low and Ma Type laguerre, (if it is fine for you, you can add all the remaining ma types as well) that the attached allaverages indicator contains, to Averages Rsi Summed Histo 2.01 indicator as well please?

mandagozu81:
Mladen, Can you add the Price Types; heiken open, heiken ashi close, heiken ashi open, heiken ashi high, heiken ashi low and Ma Type laguerre, (if it is fine for you, you can add all the remaining ma types as well) that the attached allaverages indicator contains, to Averages Rsi Summed Histo 2.01 indicator as well please?

mandagozu81

Choice of prices added (even more than you asked for)

You have the following price choices :
0 - Close

1 - Open

2 - High

3 - Low

4 - Median

5 - Typical

6 - Weighted

7 - Average (high+low+open+close)/4

8 - Heiken ashi close

9 - Heiken ashi open

10 - Heiken ashi high

11 - Heiken ashi low

12 - Heiken ashi median

13 - Heiken ashi typical

14 - Heiken ashi weighted

15 - Heiken ashi average

As of addition of some other types of smoothing/averaging : sorry.

The thing is that in my version of averages there are only averages that have only two parameters : period (length) and price. Averages like Laguerre, T3,... are all such averages that they have more than those two parameters. I simply decided that I am not going to use some silly defaults just in order to pack more averages in one file (and that way cripple some of the averages used in the file). If the indicator should have more than 2 parameters than all the parameters should be accessible and not hidden in order to look as all is OK (while it is not).

So, if the average/smoothing requires more parameters than those two it will not be part of averages file but will be used as separate one (as far as I am concerned). That is the reason why I do not recommend the usage of indicators that are setting some parts of some average/smoothing type to some default value without a possibility to set it using parameters - it gives a false impression of what such averages really are

mladen:
Sylvester

Try out this version (it can draw lines when desired levels are crossed). Naturally, it is new metatrader 4 compatible now

Let me know if that is what you had in mind

Are these benign errors? They appear when changing the timeframe of the indicator.

"invalid index buffer number in iCustom function"

"invalid integer number as parameter 4 for iCustom function"

Gfuchs:
Are these benign errors? They appear when changing the timeframe of the indicator.

"invalid index buffer number in iCustom function"

"invalid integer number as parameter 4 for iCustom function"

Gfuchs

In this case yes. It does not influence the result of calculation

This line (line 248) :

limit = MathMax(limit,MathMin(Bars,iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,indicatorFileName,"returnBars",0)*timeFrame/Period()));

should be replaced with this (one additional ",0" added to iCustom() call in that line) :

limit = MathMax(limit,MathMin(Bars,iCustom(NULL,timeFrame,indicatorFileName,"returnBars",0,0)*timeFrame/Period()));

mladen:
Let's start the new year This one is adxvma channel (the calculation is similar to Keltener channel except that it does not use the ATR (average true range) but a kind of "pure range") - the channel up and down are calculated as adxvma smoothed range too, so it is a kind of an "all adxvma" indicator (and, internally, the adxvma is made a function that can be easily used in any other indicator)

This is an updated version that is compatible with the new metatrader 4 builds

Files:

Insync filter

Insync filter made new metatrader 4 compatible

Reason: