Elite indicators :) - page 677

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Trust you had an enjoyable weekend.

I attach a screen-print for you of the SuperSmoother Bars for your kind perusal and comments, plse.

Wishing you continued success.

Best regards,

That indicator can be compiled and used only with new metatader 4 builds

It can not be compiled with builds 509 or older

Files:
ss_compile.gif  44 kb

mladen:
That indicator can be compiled and used only with new metatader 4 builds

It can not be compiled with builds 509 or older

Thanks Mladen, I had forgotten about that possibility as you were offering indicators that can run on both.

Will put it in file 13 until such time that I can go over to new Build sometime.

Best wishes to you.

ValeoFX:
Thanks Mladen, I had forgotten about that possibility as you were offering indicators that can run on both.

Will put it in file 13 until such time that I can go over to new Build sometime.

Best wishes to you.

ValeoFX

Here is a version that works with build 509 too : super_smoother_bars_old.mq4

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is a version that works with build 509 too : super_smoother_bars_old.mq4

You are really such an asset to us all - thank you so much, Mladen.

mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go Changed an option for coloring. ColorOn now can have 3 values :
0 - color on zero line cross

1 - color on slope change

2 - color on tsi to signal line cross

Here is how the latest (color on signal line crosses) look like compared to the original indicator

Here is a version updated to be compatible with the new metatrader 4 : blau_-_ergodic_tsi__bars_2_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Sylvester

Try out this version (it can draw lines when desired levels are crossed). Naturally, it is new metatrader 4 compatible now

Let me know if that is what you had in mind

Hi, when activating the alerts of this indicator then numbers appear at the top left corner of the chart. Can that be removed? I need that space for another indicator.

Thanks for your help!

Gfuchs:
Hi, when activating the alerts of this indicator then numbers appear at the top left corner of the chart. Can that be removed? I need that space for another indicator. Thanks for your help!

Gfuchs

It is removed now

mladen:
Gfuchs It is removed now

Thanks Mladen One more question. Do you already have e-clock 2 as nmc ?

Gfuchs:
Thanks Mladen One more question. Do you already have e-clock 2 as nmc ?

Don't remember if it was posted

Here is the version that I am using on these new build and it works OK (remember that it is an EA)

Files:
eclock.mq4  8 kb

mladen:
Don't remember if it was posted Here is the version that I am using on these new build and it works OK (remember that it is an EA)

Thanks for your quick help!

Reason: