Thank you very much mladen

mladen:
With filter set to 1 :

That is a nice filter, Thanks

mladen:
With filter set to 1 :

Perfect job!

Thanks to do mladen's code experience and information

so i'm posting an article & it's commercial indicator page which look like a pretty useful tool but pricey ! hoping u guys look into it and maybe take shot at it ?

http://forexop.com/strategy/stop-loss-profit-placements-max-returns/

http://forexop.com/products/mt4indicators/6380/

p.s:i'm not advertising the indicator

Mladen,

Is it possible add price options to attached indicator?So price Close open, high,Low ,median, Typical,Weighted, High/Low ,Open/Close ,Heiken ashi trend biased price etc..

Files:

old step MAs coded by Igor considered as repainting because of the way they are calculated.....but you knows better than me,mr nevar,i already accepted.

mntiwana:

and i guess" weis wave 3 endpoints " and all others " WeisWave3 " and " WeisWave3c " are true repainters,but rashme or moderators can better guide us.

and extremely good looking things are not always as good actually,i am talking about indicators only,not human interfaces.

regards

WeisWave3.mq4

WeisWave3c.mq4

nevar:
Mladen, Is it possible add price options to attached indicator?So price Close open, high,Low ,median, Typical,Weighted, High/Low ,Open/Close ,Heiken ashi trend biased price etc..

nevar

When all the changes that need to be made in that version are made, then it will be the same as the newer (already posted) step ma versions. Hence, the new versions can be used

mladen:

nevar

When all the changes that need to be made in that version are made, then it will be the same as the newer (already posted) step ma versions. Hence, the new versions can be used

Mladen

I downloaded StepMA pdf 4_6.ex4 but .I can not attach it to the chart because I get constantly warning: '' you are trying to use renamed indicator contact TSD'' do you know how to deal with this?

Also what is the reason you excluded high-low mode?

Reason: