Elite indicators :) - page 678

Jurik macd HL from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made compatible with new mt4 builds.

mladen:
Don't remember if it was posted Here is the version that I am using on these new build and it works OK (remember that it is an EA)

Mladen, it is showing a time of 6 min. 30 sec. on a 5 min. chart. Also visually the new candle is faster than eclock. And the alerts don´t seem to work. Or do I have to enable EA´s ?

Gfuchs:
Mladen, it is showing a time of 6 min 30 sec on a 5 min. chart. Also visually the new candle is faster than eclock. And the alerts don´t seem to work. Or do I have to enable EA´s ?

Gfucs

Adjust your PC time (use internet time sinchronization for that) and then you will have an exact time displayed. Your local time on your PC must be exact since local time of your PC is compared with the broker (bars) time

Alerts are working only if you use second time frame (and alerting will be triggered only for the second time frame)

mladen:
Gfucs

Adjust your PC time (use internet time sinchronization for that) and then you will have an exact time displayed. Your local time on your PC must be exact since local time of your PC is compared with the broker (bars) time

Alerts are working only if you use second time frame (and alerting will be triggered only for the second time frame)

Thanks Mladen. I adjusted the PC time and it works fine now. But how do I get a second time frame ??

Gfuchs:
Thanks Mladen. I adjusted the PC time and it works fine now. But how do I get a second time frame ??

Gfuchs

Like this :

Files:
eclock.gif  19 kb

mladen:
Gfuchs Like this :

Sorry, my bad. Didn´t know I was supposed to enter something in that field.

Thanks!

mladen:
derfel

Overlooked it .

Here you go

regards

Mladen

Multi time frame kwan 2 indicator made new metatrader 4 compatible : kwan_mtf_2_nmc.mq4

Files:

Kwan 2 ...

derfel

Overlooked it .

Here you go

regards

Mladen

PS: updated version of kwan 2 made compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

derfel:
Dear mladen,

if you've got some time, could you please look at my post #4985 p499 and add interpolation to that indicator ?

thanks in advance

derfel
Files:
kwan_2.gif  25 kb

Hello Mladen,

Is your load getting any lighter as a result of the 600 catastrophe? Hope so.

Please could you give this indicator the full treatment of both Build 509 and beyond? It is used as a "driver" for the STF-version.

Thanks in advance.

========>>>> Just added the screen-print so that you can see what I am referring to, Mladen.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Is your load getting any lighter as a result of the 600 catastrophe? Hope so.

Please could you give this indicator the full treatment of both Build 509 and beyond? It is used as a "driver" for the STF-version.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX

There is no need to change anything in it

There is just one warning but that one s completely benign

Reason: