Elite indicators :) - page 1101

lapigna
lapigna  
mrtools:

Wulong10, wasn't able to add the volatility adjustment but was able to add the price options and make it a little more user friendly.

Stochastic CG 2.01 advanced + arrows.mq4

Hi mrtools, I wish ask you if this indicator repaint or recalculates its value after cancle close?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lapigna:
Hi mrtools, I wish ask you if this indicator repaint or recalculates its value after cancle close?

lapigna

That indicator does not repaint

It has nothing in common with the polynomial regression that someone renamed to "center of gravity" and which recalculates. The one posted by mrtools will never repaint

tora
tora  

Hi Mrtools

could you update this indicator with all the latest averages?

Thanks

cci_study_2.02_nrp_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

lapigna
lapigna  
mladen:

lapigna

That indicator does not repaint

It has nothing in common with the polynomial regression that someone renamed to "center of gravity" and which recalculates. The one posted by mrtools will never repaint

Thank you very much for your fast reply.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mrtools:

Wulong10, wasn't able to add the volatility adjustment but was able to add the price options and make it a little more user friendly.

Stochastic CG 2.01 advanced + arrows.mq4

Hey, thanks a ton Mrtools !

spotforex
spotforex  
mladen:

spotforex

As I explained a couple of time : averages that require more than 2 parameters (period and price) will not be a part of averages indicator (or the set) since I do not want to use million parameters or some silly defaults for such average types just to make more averages in a set. So the jma will not be added to the indicators that use "averages" set for smoothing.

The for symbol : it will be added

Hi Mladen,

I'm sorry that I missed your prior explanation regarding the averages that require multiple parameters. I completely understand. Had I known I would have not made the request.

I look forward to your update/modifications to the VQ indicator.

Take Care,

-spotforex

William Snyder
William Snyder  

GADEY:
Hello,

GADEY:

Could you add alerts for the attached indicator. Alerts should generate whenever CCI LENGTH crosses STEP MOVING AVERAGE from above or below.

Presently alerts are generated when colour changes for step moving average.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Murali Gadey

Hello Murali Gadey, added the cci crossing step moving average option.

StepMA of cci 2.01.mq4

Files:
MURALI
MURALI  

Thanks mrtools for prompt response

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:

Hello Murali Gadey, added the cci crossing step moving average option.

StepMA of cci 2.01.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for adding crossing alerts too,is it possible adding smoothing factor too,it is crossing too much with step ma line,thanks

regards

nevar
nevar  
mladen:

Guys

I have a feeling that you are all right (except that the initial rewritten version was made by me)

When indicator uses large enough number of bars, that peak can happen way back in the past and that is why it is not noticed but if you limit the number of calculated bars you pull that peak to the present and it becomes visible. The problem is in the smoothing : it needs some time to "stabilize". That happened to ValeoFX : the bars to calculate was set to too short value and then the peak became visible

Here is a version that will work OK. San there is no need to limit the bars calculated since in 99.99% time (except at the beginning) it will work in a loop for only 3 times, thus, fixing the loop will actually slow it down. Also, there is not so much arrows that would cause some significant slowdown, so ...

Here is this one (the peak is somewhere in the past - scroll left on your charts and it will be visible) As I said it can not be avoided (it is a result of how the smoothing has to be calculated) Solution would be to limit display to less than that peak but even then it is a just a matter of displaying or not, not if it will be there or not

Mladen ,

Is it possible to add moving average to each currency?Thank you.