Elite indicators :) - page 681

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is Mladens double macd, added T3 to bbmacd with labels, arrows, and alerts.The arrows and alerts are either on slope change or upper/lower band breakout.

updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Sylvester
Sylvester  

Hi Mladen

I hope that you & the Forex TSD team had a great New Year celebration!!! It seems like like the New Year has endowed you with even "more ingenuity" - MACD Double ( ...... looks more exiting than my Jack Daniels double on ice)

This new MACD Double looks very interesting (especially it's speed .... wow)!! I would appreciate you please adding the features of vertical lines on zero-cross coupled with the standard message alerts package so that I can compare this side by side with the last version of MACD lines that you made.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

I hope that you & the Forex TSD team had a great New Year celebration!!! It seems like like the New Year has endowed you with even "more ingenuity" - MACD Double ( ...... looks more exiting than my Jack Daniels double on ice)

This new MACD Double looks very interesting (especially it's speed .... wow)!! I would appreciate you please adding the features of vertical lines on zero-cross coupled with the standard message alerts package so that I can compare this side by side with the last version of MACD lines that you made.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here is a version with alerts and lines added

Hercs
Hercs  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Compliments of the Season to you Sylvester.

IMHO the "CCi Woodie - averages" out performs every other MACD that I have had the privilege to test.

Well done to Mladen for creating it.

Best regards,

Sylvester
Sylvester  
ValeoFX:
Compliments of the Season to you Sylvester.

IMHO the "CCi Woodie - averages" out performs every other MACD that I have had the privilege to test.

Well done to Mladen for creating it.

Best regards,

Hi Valeo

All of the very best to you too for the New Year!!! I will certainly try out the CCi Woodie averages as well for comparison.

Regards

Sylvester

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is another version of bb macd double this version is using rsi macd double from Mladen, this one is the same as the last except for the rsi of macd double.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

MACD double averages

Even though, by definition, MACD is a difference of two EMAs, decided to see what will happen with the MACD double if it uses some of the oter types of averages/smoothing. So, this version can chose between the 20 types of averages. It needs experimenting with averages types (some are better for trending and some for scalping)

Possible averages types are :
0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weghted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Sylvester
Sylvester  
mladen:
Even though, by definition, MACD is a difference of two EMAs, decided to see what will happen with the MACD double if it uses some of the oter types of averages/smoothing. So, this version can chose between the 20 types of averages. It needs experimenting with averages types (some are better for trending and some for scalping)

Possible averages types are :
0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weghted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

Hi Mladen

Looks interesting & promising enough to experiment with!! Could please add the vertical lines for zero-cross coupled with the standard message alerts package?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Hercs
Hercs  

Hello Mladen,

Would you be kind enough and explain to me what exactly this "T3 tma combination" does, plse?

Reason I ask is that it "repaints" as far as 5 candles. I noticed on M-15 that this happens and then ran the Snapshot on an M-1 chart to confirm and it is for sure a reason to be perturb to me. Deadly for sure, but this repainting is now a major concern. Maybe I misunderstood the workings of this indicator?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would you be kind enough and explain to me what exactly this "T3 tma combination" does, plse?

Reason I ask is that it "repaints" as far as 5 candles. I noticed on M-15 that this happens and then ran the Snapshot on an M-1 chart to confirm and it is for sure a reason to be perturb to me. Deadly for sure, but this repainting is now a major concern. Maybe I misunderstood the workings of this indicator?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

T3 TMA combination is a combination of T3 and cenetered TMA. Centered TMA can change values up to half period back (so it depends on the centered TMA period how many bars back can be recalculated)