Elite indicators :) - page 681

Updated Spearman rank (auto)correlation to be compatible with new metatrader 4 : spearman_rank_correlation__nmc.mq4

Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

PS; the example picture had multiple purpose - one is that I was asked how can multiple Spearman rank correlation indicators can be placed at the same sub-window, and the other is that new metatrader changed the way how dlls are handled and I was checking if the spearman.dll is working correctly according to these new metatrader rules. Luckily, spearman.dll is written from the start as re-entrant code and does not need any adjustment. So, the dll from the original post should be used in this version too

WattahAttarExplosion of averages_mtf originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general modified to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

dpwma & jma oscillator (mtf & alerts+divergence) originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general modified to make it compatible with newer mt4 builds. And very good explanation here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general, with more similar indicators the post before that as well.

mladen:
I mentioned that Spearman rank correlation is "heavy on CPU" for long ranks and it was bugging me (hate when limitations are imposed just because some technicality) Here is a solution for those who want to play with longer ranks. Place the spearman.dll to libraries folder and allow dll imports in indicators properties. Some other changes made (visual manly) but the main change is the speed (they are hardly comparable - dll always beats by far mql as far as speed and efficiency is concerned)

Due to latest changes in new metatrader 4, this indicator too needed to be adjusted to be able to use the dll properly. This is the new metatrader 4 compatible version : spearman_rank_correlation_-_dll_nmc.mq4

PS: the spearman.dll from the original post should be used. It is staying the same as it was before

mladen:

"...but instead I am using arrays in this version and even if they change the way how buffers are treated, the indicator should not be affected.

PS: Gfuchs, now if you set the Average period to <= 0 signal line is not calculated at all

PPS: here is how it looks now (when correct values are calculated, and when a series of indicators are placed in the same sub-window)

Hi Mladen, nice workaround! Thanks for putting so much effort into this matter.

I downloaded it and it works fine now.

Fx Sniper's Ergodic CCi

Hello Mladen,

Would you plse be kind enough and put lines + arrows on the crossing over signals for me?

Could you plse also give it the 610 treatment so that I can use it once I have converted to the 610 version, which is not going to be some time soon.

Much appreciate your assistance.

Best personal regards,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would you plse be kind enough and put lines + arrows on the crossing over signals for me?

Could you plse also give it the 610 treatment so that I can use it once I have converted to the 610 version, which is not going to be some time soon.

Much appreciate your assistance.

Best personal regards,

ValeoFX

For start, this one is made to work in any build of metatrader (old or new, does not matter). This one will be the basis fr further development : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi Mladen, here I am again to bother you with silly questions!

I'm working with this indicator (attached below) and everything works ok, but in this mtf indicator when the alert sounds the time sent on notification is always relative to time chart where indicator is atached, so I would like to have this information but relative to the time frame the indicator is set, I don't know if I have english enought to explain myself...

Let's say the indicator is in a h4 chart set with daily data so when this indicator have a alert if it was possible to send the information saying xxxx 1440/D1 alert instead 240/h4 alert

I tried to copy the:

message = timeFrameToString(Period())+" "+Symbol()+" at "+TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)+" xxxxxxxx "+doWhat;

from another indicator where it works like I would like to have it but still no luck

Thank you a lot for your time

Lima

Files:
dtosc.mq4  24 kb

panchito:
Hi Mladen, here I am again to bother you with silly questions!

I'm working with this indicator (attached below) and everything works ok, but in this mtf indicator when the alert sounds the time sent on notification is always relative to time chart where indicator is atached, so I would like to have this information but relative to the time frame the indicator is set, I don't know if I have english enought to explain myself...

Let's say the indicator is in a h4 chart set with daily data so when this indicator have a alert if it was possible to send the information saying xxxx 1440/D1 alert instead 240/h4 alert

I tried to copy the:

message = timeFrameToString(Period())+" "+Symbol()+" at "+TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)+" xxxxxxxx "+doWhat;

from another indicator where it works like I would like to have it but still no luck

Thank you a lot for your time

Lima

Lima

Try it out now

Files:
dtosc_1.mq4  25 kb

It works!!! Thank you Sr.

It's a very very very hard job to not change strategy in this side of forum...I feel like a kid in a candy shop!!!lol

Best Regards

Lima

Reason: