Elite indicators :) - page 680

blueeagle
blueeagle  
mrtools:
Good morning Sylvester, Made the Horizontal histo version.

Hello mrtools,

what is the buy/sell codes for those green and red dots?

Regards,

Paul

William Snyder
William Snyder  
tamaraofx:
Hello mrtools,

what is the buy/sell codes for those green and red dots?

Regards,

Paul

Hello Paul,

The buy (green)diamond is when the cci is crossing the oversold zone and the sell (red) diamond is when the cci is crossing the overbought zone.

Hercs
Hercs  

To Mladen, ND, MrTools and all fellow traders,

Wishing you a successful 2014.

A very special "Thank you" to Mladen for all the help and kindness accorded me this past year. You are a Star.

Also best wishes to your respective families.

Sincerely,

Sylvester
Sylvester  

Hi Mladen

I trust that all is well on your side of the world and that you are gearing up with your family & friends to usher in a fantastic 2014 year!! I sure am with my wife, dogs & loyal best friends Jack Daniels & Johnnie Walker!!

Could you please add in the standard alerts package (alerts on zero-cross//alerts on current//alerts message etc.) to this version of the MACD Lines indicator?

All of the very best New Year wishes to you and the Forex TSD team and your respective families!!!

Sylvester & Pauline Augustine

Files:
blueeagle
blueeagle  

CHT Value Chart

Thanks, mrtools,

Happy New Year......

How about this indicator. Shall I use buffer3>8 for sell and buffer3< -8 for buy?

Also, the indicator doesn't print on two windows with different timeframe. Kindly check.

Thanks much.

Paul

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
tamaraofx:
Thanks, mrtools,

Happy New Year......

How about this indicator. Shall I use buffer3>8 for sell and buffer3< -8 for buy?

Also, the indicator doesn't print on two windows with different timeframe. Kindly check.

Thanks much.

Paul

Happy New Year, Paul if you want to use a version of Value Chart would recommend you use Mladen's version in advanced section, it has a magic Number feature if you want more than one value chart on your screen just make sure you have a different magic number for each version.

From the code of the version you posted think that is the problem with that version it has no unique ID for every version you have on a chart.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

I trust that all is well on your side of the world and that you are gearing up with your family & friends to usher in a fantastic 2014 year!! I sure am with my wife, dogs & loyal best friends Jack Daniels & Johnnie Walker!!

Could you please add in the standard alerts package (alerts on zero-cross//alerts on current//alerts message etc.) to this version of the MACD Lines indicator?

All of the very best New Year wishes to you and the Forex TSD team and your respective families!!!

Sylvester& Pauline Augustine

Sylvester

As far as I see the lines are drawn ib this one on a crosses of a zero line. Why not using some of the existing macd indicators that has already all the things you need from macd built in (what makes this macd specific)?

Sylvester
Sylvester  
mladen:
Sylvester As far as I see the lines are drawn ib this one on a crosses of a zero line. Why not using some of the existing macd indicators that has already all the things you need from macd built in (what makes this macd specific)?

Hi Mladen

The lines are perfect on this one and my preference is to use this one after having reviewed the others on site. I am requesting that you include the standard alerts of "pop-up message" & "sound-alert" please.

Regards

Sylvester

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

The lines are perfect on this one and my preference is to use this one after having reviewed the others on site. I am requesting that you include the standard alerts of "pop-up message" & "sound-alert" please.

Regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go Happy new year

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

TTM waves - averages

This version of TTM waves is the version that can use different types of averages for TTM waves calculation. Original TTM wave indicator uses linear regression value for calculation. With this one, additional 19 types of averages can be used for TTM wave calculation.

Possible averages types are :
0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weghted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

PS: it is a multi time frame version already

PPS: some experimenting with averages types advised.

updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general