Elite indicators :) - page 676

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

This Insync filter indicator looks quite interesting. I have two requests for you on this Indicator:-

1. Is it possible to add in the the option of a "smoother" for the Insync line?

2. Could you please add the option of "vertical lines" for the zero cross (red & green) with message alerts? I do understand that the intended purpose of the original Insync is to indicate the "swing-zone" but I also see "zero-cross" as an option too on my H4, D1, & W1 charts.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

I do not think that smoothing that indicator is a good idea.

Let me explain : it takes into account states of up to 9 indicator (their "trends") and then adds those states up to get an overall trend. If we add smoothing, chances that it never reaches the extremes are great and that way it would not serve the original purpose

mladen:
Sylvester

I do not think that smoothing that indicator is a good idea.

Let me explain : it takes into account states of up to 9 indicator (their "trends") and then adds those states up to get an overall trend. If we add smoothing, chances that it never reaches the extremes are great and that way it would not serve the original purpose

Hi Mladen

Thanks for your prompt reply - I understand!! Could you then tackle my second request - build in the feature of "vertical lines on zero-cross" with message alerts please?

Thanks & Regards

Sylvester

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

A friend of mine sent me this coding format of a Stochastic-candles from his TradeStation.

Question is whether you think it is worth building one for MT4 or whether we already have something similar and in most case, better.

Thank you for replying.

==========================================================================================

I use John Ehler’s “Super Smoother” filter indicator to paint the candles on the screen shots. I sent this indicator to you some time ago but have inserted it below in Trade Station Easylanguage. Try it, I think you will like it.

============================================================================

{ Ehlers Super Smoother Filter Direction }

variables:

a1( 0 ),

b1( 0 ),

c1( 0 ),

c2( 0 ),

c3( 0 ),

Filt( 0 ) ;

a1 = ExpValue( -1.414 * 3.14159 / 10 ) ;

b1 = 2 * a1 * Cosine( 1.414 * 180 / 10 ) ;

c2 = b1 ;

c3 = -a1 * a1 ;

c1 = 1 - c2 - c3 ;

Filt = c1 * ( Close + Close[1] )

/ 2 + c2 * Filt[1] + c3 * Filt[2] ;

if Filt>Filt[1] then

begin

PlotPaintBar( High, Low, "Supr Smthr", Green ) ;

Alert( "Trend UP" ) ;

end

else

begin

{NoPlot( 1 ) ; { unpaint the bar if Criteria is no longer true, intrabar }}

{NoPlot( 2 ) ; { unpaint both the high and low }}

end ;

if Filt<Filt[1] then

begin

PlotPaintBar( High, Low, "Supr Smthr", Red ) ;

Alert( "Trend DOWN" ) ;

end

else

begin

{NoPlot( 1 ) ; { unpaint the bar if Criteria is no longer true, intrabar }}

{NoPlot( 2 ) ; { unpaint both the high and low }}

end ;

ValeoFX

This is a metatrader version of that

It deviates from that code since it allows you to use any price and any super smoother calculation length.

Files:

mladen:
ValeoFX

It deviates from that code since it allows you to use any price and any super smoother calculation length.

WOW Mladen, I just simply "knew" that instinctively that you will come up with something great.

Many thanks and wishing you a restful Sunday.

mladen:
ValeoFX I would need to see what indicator is causing that

Mladen, after spending the weekend analysing the resultant indicators using my "new found information regarding the different forms of Uninitializing Codes, I have decided to rather wait with your request until I have more evidence by end of the trading day on Monday. It seems as if the "1"-code is serious and the other differ from good to unimportant.

Thank you for taking the time to write back, I promise to get back to you on this issue.

Sincerely,

ValeoFX:
Mladen, after spending the weekend analysing the resultant indicators using my "new found information regarding the different forms of Uninitializing Codes, I have decided to rather wait with your request until I have more evidence by end of the trading day on Monday. It seems as if the "1"-code is serious and the other differ from good to unimportant.

Thank you for taking the time to write back, I promise to get back to you on this issue.

Sincerely,

OK

The thing is that even today I found some things that used to work differently on the "old" metatrader and all look like that you are suffering from a "chronic backwards incompatibility" of the new metatrader 4 if all that was working correctly with metatrader 4 build 509

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Thanks for your prompt reply - I understand!! Could you then tackle my second request - build in the feature of "vertical lines on zero-cross" with message alerts please?

Thanks & Regards

Sylvester

Hi Mladen

Just a reminder about my request for the additional feature on the Insync filter - vertical lines on "zero-cross".

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Just a reminder about my request for the additional feature on the Insync filter - vertical lines on "zero-cross".

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

It was made just not posted

Here you go

mladen:
Sylvester

It was made just not posted

Here you go

Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely!! I'm looking forward to experimenting with my "new toy" in parallel with my regular Fx TSD system across this week. Thus far this year I've been averaging +8% per month. Not too shabby hey considering that the banks in SA pay interest of +/-8%/annum.

Thanks for your ongoing professional support!!

Sylvester

mladen:
ValeoFX

Good morning Mladen,

Trust you had an enjoyable weekend.

I attach a screen-print for you of the SuperSmoother Bars for your kind perusal and comments, plse.

Wishing you continued success.

Best regards,

Reason: