Indicators with alerts/signal - page 802

electrical999:
Hi Mladen,

The attached indicator already has an alert for OBOS. Could you please add an alert for when the line changes color. If it is not possible to have both the alerts working together, i would prefer to have the line color change alert. Thanks for your help.

Regards

Jasjit

rsx_nrp_-_t3_smoothed_alerts.mq4

Jasjit

Try it out now. Two options added : alertsOnObOs and alertsOnSlope so you can have both types of alerts at the same time without interfering eachother : rsx_nrp_-_t3_smoothed_alerts_1.01.mq4

mladen:
Jasjit Try it out now. Two options added : alertsOnObOs and alertsOnSlope so you can have both types of alerts at the same time without interfering eachother : rsx_nrp_-_t3_smoothed_alerts_1.01.mq4

Mladen,

Thank you very much for the quick turnaround - looks to be working as i should. Take care and have a great week ahead.

Regards

Jasjit

mrtools:
Jim, would need the original source code before any modification can be done

mrtools,

thanks for the quick reply.

Try this one, but I have a little problems to see the chanel, he always ask me for a vertical bars.

Maybe you have an Idea, would be very helpful.

Many Thanks !!

mrtools:
AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts histo from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page297 updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

pls direct me to the version with arrows and alert , thanks

Please mladen/mrtools please add sound alert to this indicator. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Please mladen/mrtools please add sound alert to this indicator. Thanks in advance

Can you attach the Heiken ashi indicator that you are using (it is used internally by this indicator)?

try the forexholygrailsystem dot com indicator. it is very accurate and very useful especially if you are trading with the EURUSD pair. plus it has a very good alert system. try it and win over 80% of your trades

drunkpips:
pls direct me to the version with arrows and alert , thanks

Try here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page514

mladen:
Multi time frame moving averages crosses on chart with alerts added

Updated version of that indicator : ma_crosses_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hi guys! TS need an audio and visual alert.

Files:
....._1.png  39 kb
Reason: