Jurik - page 9

takechance:
JUR X indicator which places an MA on the chart with Red and Yellow color. Does it repaints itself? Looks too much perfect in predicting trend reversal.

Testing...

BTW, the indicators not only have the most common price to apply.

0-CLOSE,

1-OPEN,

2-HIGH,

3-LOW,

4-MEDIAN,

5-TYPICAL,

6-WEIGHTED,

7-Heiken Ashi Close,

8-SIMPL,

9-TRENDFOLLOW,

10-0.5*TRENDFOLLOW,

11-Heiken Ashi Low,

12-Heiken Ashi High,

13-Heiken Ashi Open,

14-Heiken Ashi Close.

Files:
before.gif  16 kb
after.gif  16 kb

Why do these indicators not work

Could someone tell me why these indicators will not work for me. They are in my indicators folder, but when I click on them they do not appear, unlike other indicators I have. Please help.

Step by Step installation

Can somone post the step by step installation instructions because in the zip file, the read me txt is not in english, or where can I find step by step instructions?

afortune100:
Can somone post the step by step installation instructions because in the zip file, the read me txt is not in english, or where can I find step by step instructions?

The same posted buy Alex and Newdigitial in the first posts of the thread are valid.

afortune100:

Installation is very simple.

Unzip file and open. You will see many folders. Basicly you need just two forders from unziped file:

INCLUDE;

indicators.

So everything from INCLUDE folder is going to here C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\include

it is 8 files. You do not need to copy DESKTOP file and Folder Settings. Just copy the other 8 files.

Then open indicators folder from unziped file and copy 55 indicators to here

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators

Then re-start Metatrader (close Metatrader and open once again).

There are two readme.txt files inside ziped file as an explanation. It is the explanation about limitation the number of indicators in Metatrader and suggestion to use separated copy of Metatrader for this Jurik indicators (because there are 55 of indicators so it is the better to use fresh copy of MetaTrader for that). And there is some short explanation about how to use those indicators in EA's creation (it is basicly for programmers and if somebody need it i may translate it later).

As I understand the author is very well-known coder and forex article writer (Nikolay Kositsin by name, username on the forums is GODZILLA) and you may find him in Metaquotes website/forum. For example he won 3rd place in EAs contest here http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/112

That's all that i know about it.

These indicators are simply amazing at modelling the past!

Craig:
These indicators are simply amazing at modelling the past!

What do you mean ???

Reason: