Elite indicators :) - page 529

Simple Hedging EA

Anyone knows if it exists a simple Hedging EA that opens an order simultaneously on another pair when I open a manual order (same direction or opposite direction) ? I've looked for it, but could only find complicated overlay/hedging strategies EA that open orders automatically (non based on a manual opening on one pair).

Thanks.

Some important tweaks on Macd Indicator

Hello Mladen,

Can you PLEASE do some modifications on the Macd AllColoredM6 indicator below as its code lacks some basic and crucial input functions.

Can you add to the inputs menu:

alert on current: true/false

alerts on slope change: true/false

alerts on signal line macd line cross: true/false

alerts on zero cross: true false

(zero cross of the macd line of course, and when the zero line is crossed it doesnt have to alert saying that the slope has changed as well)

Additionally, can you please also add the feature of alerting only on long or alerting only on short signals that you have added to the T3 Velocity 3.01 indicator as per i requested.

And lastly, can you please do a modification on the alert code so that, on the bar that any of the above signal is triggered (slope change, zero line or signal/macd line crosses) if the price bar color contradicts with the signal produced the alarm doesnt show up and it doesnt beep.

To give an example of my last request: Lets say the previous macd bar is thick green and alerts on current is false so it gives signal on the bar close, the current bar closes thin green (so it should under normal circumstances, give slope change to down alert, but if the current price candle on which the slope change to down bearish signal triggered closes green, which contradicts the signal (close price being higher than open price) the alert will not pop up and beep.)

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE WISH YOU A PLEASENT WEEKEND.

Files:

This is the Ea that Newdigital is using, am calling it Ichimoku Nrtr Ea. The Ea is using the Nrtr Ichimoku method that he has been manually trading, think its fairly close to his method.

The Ea has a close on Friday,Kumo cloud close, and time filter. The Ea should work on any mt4 broker regardless of digits,symbol,ecn,etc.Newdigitals settings are hard coded in the Ea so should be able to add it to a 1 minute chart and go.

Can't think of much else except, as always all suggestions for improvement are encouraged and welcome, and if am able to do them will do it.

You can see (nothing was open or close manually - everything was done by this Ea):

it is the situation for right now

It is open trade for EURUSD (stop loss was moved to profitable area):

Open trade for EURGBP (same case - sl was moved to profitable area):

======

I am writing it for myself just to find the posts about where it was started for example:

This post is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431, post 5472 and post 5487. This first version is on post 5491.

To success

newdigital:
Updated situation (my home pc)

To say the true - I did not expect that it will be so profitable - one custom indicator + one Ichimoku indicator (standard indicator in metatrader), trading since Friday, M1 timeframe ...

Seems, I found good settings.

I think - this EA may be uploaded as ValeoFX suggested (in the end of this week as very first version).

======

I am writing it for myself just to find the posts about where it was started for example:

This post is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431 and post 5472.This first version is on post 5491.

==================

ND, this is almost too good to be true? I am looking forward to testing when it becomes available.

Thank you for entertaining the idea.

Best wishes.

Updated situation (my home pc)

To say the true - I did not expect that it will be so profitable - one custom indicator + one Ichimoku indicator (standard indicator in metatrader), trading since Friday, M1 timeframe ...

Seems, I found good settings.

I think - this EA may be uploaded as ValeoFX suggested (in the end of this week as very first version).

======

This post is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431 and post 5472. This first version is on post 5491.

Files:

This is updated situation with this EA (very very first version) with MTF settings

Seems profitable (we can compare the im ageform soem perevious posts with this one - same account).

I think - we can upload this EA ... in the end of this week for example ...

But please note - it is very first version.

I am trading it using home pc and on the following way: swithing pc on in the morning, EA is trading, switching off in the evening.

======

This post is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431 and post 5472. This first version is on post 5491.

Files:

Anyway this NRTR_color_line indicator is really good - we can see the image for now:

But the problem is that we should find the settings for this indicator too.

Because there may be some delay sometimes with indicator when the price is moving fast for example.

======

This post is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423,post 5425, post 5427 and post 5431. This first version is on post 5491.

Files:
nrtr_1611_2.jpg  213 kb

So, good settings for this EA may be difficult to find. But from what I foind for now: Ichimoku cloud may be on M15 timeframe when EA is trading on M1 timeframe. So, we will have MTF EA anyway.

I think - this MTF settings may work:

I will test it a little more and I think - this EA may be uploaded after that.

======

Files:

This is some trades of this EA (very first version) with MTF settings

======

This post is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431 and post 5472. This first version is on post 5491. This first version is on post 5491.

Reason: