Elite indicators :) - page 515

No rush plse Mladen

Hello Mladen,

First of all there is absolutely NO rush to my request and especially not over the weekend, as I respect your privacy too much for that.

However, when you have a moment, won't you please change the "Double smoothed ema" so that it changes colour when the direction changes, please? I wish I don't have to bother you with such trivial requests.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Files:

Doublle smoothed EMA colored

ValeoFX

Here you go Upgraded to show colors on slope change

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

First of all there is absolutely NO rush to my request and especially not over the weekend, as I respect your privacy too much for that.

However, when you have a moment, won't you please change the "Double smoothed ema" so that it changes colour when the direction changes, please? I wish I don't have to bother you with such trivial requests.

Thanking you most sincerely,
Files:

Much appreciated Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Upgraded to show colors on slope change

====================================

Good morning Mladen,

There was really no need for this speedy reply, but judging from the downloads, there were more people waiting for something like this. Therefore I am all the more thankful for your kindness.

Wishing you a successful week.

Sincerely,

bixwin

It uses 6 drawing buffers already. So I can not add 3 levels that usually on chart versions have (I would need to sacrifice one of the levels. Is that convenient?

bixwin:
Mladen,

Can you post the onchart version of " Filtered QQE" ?

Have a nice week-end

QQE filtered - on chart ...

This is the best I can do as far as QQE filtered is concerned

Removed the colors from the main line (it freed me 2 drawing buffers) and that way 3 levels are visible on chart. With a limitation of 8 drawing buffer I can not keep the coloring of the main line and to have 3 levels

High - low activator histo ( multi )

HELLO MLADEN, Thanks for the great work on the high - low activator histo. would you please be kind enough to create a MULTI edition with 8 different signals filtering each other , e.g. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8; When ALL 8 signals are GREEN,then it will show GREEN and when ALL 8 signals are RED,then it will show RED. However Whenever a single signal disagrees with the rest it will show GOLD. PLease create it in the HISTOGRAM Form as in post 5302,THANK VERY MUCH AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.

dasio

From all I have read of this so far, and from whatever angle I have looked at it, it seems that that kind of a swing chart is one kind of a zigzag chart just drawn in different way (instead of using a single line to draw a "leg" 2 lines are used). And having all the bad parts of the zig zag too : the change of the swing peaks changes the values backwards too (recalculates - repaints) So I want to check if it is that what you had in mind?

Mladen

dasio:
Hi Mladen,

it is possible to create an indicator that plot in the chart the "swing chart"?

The image how it should be appear is attached.

Thank you^^

mladen:
dasio

From all I have read of this so far, and from whatever angle I have looked at it, it seems that that kind of a swing chart is one kind of a zigzag chart just drawn in different way (instead of using a single line to draw a "leg" 2 lines are used). And having all the bad parts of the zig zag too : the change of the swing peaks changes the values backwards too (recalculates - repaints) So I want to check if it is that what you had in mind?

Mladen

I mladen, thank you for you interest.

How i studied it hi think it's no repaint.

Here there is a link with better explanation how gann build this type of chart.

Price-Time Review: GANN SWING CHART from GANN LIBRARY with free Gann trading courses.

dasio

The swing can be found at a following way (now I will explain just the "basic" swing - "strength" 1) :
- high swing is a high of a bar that is higher than the previous bar high and higher than the high of the next bar

- low swing is a low of a bar that is lower than the previous bar low and lower than the low of the next bar

So the problem is the "next bar high" and "next bar low". It can not be done without doing it backwards which means that the swing can happen only in the past and never on the current bar

Here is a quote from that site :

Swing Bottom

A bottom occurs when the TIL has gone from the high price on the range to a low price and then back to the high price on the next day's range. Although this implies it would occur over a three-day period, it could take longer. The trend is up when there are higher swing bottoms after a swing top has been broken.

Swing Top

A top occurs when the TIL has gone from a low price on the range to a high price and then back to a low price. As for a bottom, it can take longer then three days. The trend is down when there are lower swing tops after a swing bottom has been broken.

Maybe it is me understaning something wrong and will check it again and again, but so far it looks like the infor from the above quote

dasio:
I mladen, thank you for you interest.

How i studied it hi think it's no repaint.

Here there is a link with better explanation how gann build this type of chart.

Price-Time Review: GANN SWING CHART from GANN LIBRARY with free Gann trading courses.

Mladen,

Can I ask you for a favour and fix arrows on chart when "Aqua" lines (S&R lines) get crossed by Gadi_Obv indicator.

So to make it work first put Gadi_obv indicator on chart and then mn_killing zone indicator, then you'll be able to see Aqua lines (S&R lines) on Gadi OBV indicator.

Thank you in advance.

Reason: