Elite indicators :) - page 254

Tradefx1:
Newtrader11 and Ismael,

Based on mladen rules for an EA, maybe you can work with this.

Up to you to test it and modify parameters.

regards,

PS : thanks to mladen, even if I am not a coder, you made me progress in this way many thanks

regards,

Hi Tradefx1 and everybody,

I started the thread about this EA here (it is our elite section too but for EAs).

Just for information.

A Blessed Christmas to all...

Wishing you and your families a blessed Christmas.

Special thank you to Mladen, Mr.Tools, NewDigital and everyone else that made our journey so much better.

Best wishes.

Happy Holiday what ever your beliefs.

To All,

Thank you to Mladen, Mr.Tools, NewDigital and everyone else that mades our trading day profitable.

May this special holiday time be a safe and bountiful one for all.

Thanks again

Ray

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your holiday.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Mladen

Thanks Mladen, is you. very nice.

Could create "alb Stochastics Jurik ds",...?

Files:
masr.gif  26 kb
msr.mq4  4 kb

mladen:
I have this one one my PC (a bit different from the one you posted : some entries for same parameters are not the same : see the comparison and the points where they differ - upper is the one I have been experimenting with lower is the one you posted)
It is a multi time frame though. Try it out.

regards

mladen

Hi Mladen

Ultra Trend Basic Smoothed

Value1 Level 25 And Level 6 Alert

Thanks

Averages on indicator

Hi Mladen

First of all, may I wish you and all members of this incredible forum a very good new year.

I am a big fan of the MTF CCI and the Averages indicators posted previously. My question is, is it possible for the Averages indicator to be changed so that it can be applied to a Previous/First indicator as well? For example, I would like to apply an 8 period Zero-Lag EMA, or an LSMA to the MTF CCI indicator?

Or is there already an indicator around (other than the standard lagging MT4 Movingaverage)?

Many thanks and best regards

Osirisja

Hey Guys,

Could someone point me to information with regards to "Smoothing" and specifically why and how it should be used with indicators?

Example: I am a huge fan of Mladens CCI indicators. The latest incarnation of this indicator comes with two smoothing parameters: "SmoothLength" and "SmoothPhase".

I would like to know the theory behind why one would went to filter say for example the CCI indicator with these smoothing parameters.

Thank you in advanced.

Cheers

Codex

Reason: