Bulletproof - page 22

I just stumbled around this indicator here, but unfortunately it seems to be a repainting one - or perhaps its just caused by recalculation.

I would be very thankful if someone could have a look at it and make a non-repainting version of this indicator.

P.S.: Great work with these indicators you posted leledc !!!!

Files:

your contribution vs our contribution to readers

about 4 to 5 people are contributors in this thread

UPLOADERs with our best 5M picture within our best knowledge

just like michael porter theory, people at large could understand

and download and recreate our idea

it give us better understanding of forex in LIVE trading

will you read HISTORY BOOK to understand obama era politics ???

if we put a "peeping hole" use a paper roller to do that

will we able to tell what will happen in our chart NEXT -- that is the essence of what we try to master

Personal statistics are undermine, because it is so simple, change the strategy, change the direction (i.e. reverse) - can we improve our success rate in personal statistics -- what manual live trading on demo really TRY to achieve

my experiment told me that -- I won't follow other people advice on their published HEDGE short term tradings i.e. short TF

rationale : whether they got one lot of success or fail -- before these short term advice on quick open , quick close (within few hours) -- it is just not my style , not my template that told me to be that quick swinger (my conclusion on mine) and we do know how to win, if we trade for 2 years, just need the discipline to stick to it -- nothing else

and I am certain that you are DOWNLOADER

just outdo us,in our own profile method and try to do better than us

only 1 survivor will WIN in CBS REALITY show -- how difficult is forex

6.25% of traders will successful in 42 days live / demo account contest

== we can describe the genius by the top public exam result amongst all students i.e. this boston consulting group of people is thg top 0.0028% of the students from Rice university

I guess in each market scenario, candle pattern , the success rate of to top notch strategy is about 10% with implementation of proper risk management unknown (rely on individuals) -- so we can' find all type of wrong, very wrong indicator and only a handful is promising and the selected fews is forecastable and predictable in that candle pattern (regions)

please outdo us with your own chart and skill set, just let us know HOW

===================

for your convenience , just like a petrol gas station MART

the attached dig got at least 3 to 4 INDICATORS enclosed in this thread, and my 5M template is old

and I also be critical to this type of 5M -- i.e. this thread , the pava roll out a perfect 10 bowling ball, then 3 to 4 contributors do their bits and reach different conclusion, add on to the template --

and did you know with the MENU of the forum --

1) you either read whole to get the knowledge for your learning

2) there is a paper clip icon (somewhere, I forgot) in the menu page, to get all attachment -- some on my indicator , still attached to this inidicator is tiny.CC link to SENDSPACE.com , then you can download the sub-window SAR indicator

-- but hurry, depend on the # of people who clicks my link, sometime, I might remove when 10 ,or 30 people have clicked and may download, then I remove the link to the downloadable indicator

but read my comment on 5M vs 30M / 1Hour time frame, before you request the indicator -- maybe your pick and mix, is better than our resulting template (pava generously provide us his weekend assignment Bullet proof -- 2 to 3 weeks ago, we just follow his discovery) , we just get pissoff or discourage after we found our fav indicator or template repaints in certain market conditions -- no big deal

did you know how many indicator got filtered by me , around 170 / 700 - so do your own search and homework, and learn about your personal statistics, that will directly help you in forex trading

if the bishop in royalty church said -- don't speak in profane manner because the bishopknow the look of 400 - 500 indicator and can tell them apart with calling the names for about 150, he got some neat memory that is quite impressive to me too - just be gentle

beppi:
Hello people,

have fixed the problem with the "ang_Amp_ZZm_sep" indicator.

Was a "zero divide" error.

I use it with d=24 on M1 EURUSD-chart.

Great indicator for extrem scalping.

hi beppi

thank you for your modification,i will try it

hi beppi

the one you modified can not also refresh itself. the origenal one only sometimes can not refresh itself. hope you can fix it. thank you

yourspace

Files:
6058.jpg  34 kb

birdman5000:
I just stumbled around this indicator here, but unfortunately it seems to be a repainting one - or perhaps its just caused by recalculation.

I would be very thankful if someone could have a look at it and make a non-repainting version of this indicator.

P.S.: Great work with these indicators you posted leledc !!!!

lol, anything with a voodoo name sounds kinda fishy.

Mathematical problem

Hi yourspace,

it's a mathematical problem in the formula of the indicator.

Sometimes the mathematical formula for the indicator makes a sero-divide because the actually price value date.

To correct this you must change the basic function of the indicator and than it works wrong.

My solution was to avoid the zero-divide errors but the indicator cannot be updated for the ticks on that the zero-divide errors occurs.

I use it only on M1 timeframe and so it's not a problem for me if the indicator not updated for any ticks because it's only a piece in my system.

But at the old version you cannot see the indicator if the error occurs!

Hope can help you

and good profits

Leledc plse...

Hi Leledc,

When you have time firstly and secondly are in the mood to do some coding, would you mind very much changing this indicator of mine into a Non-lag version like the one you did for me earlier, please? Reason I want to try this one, is the fact that the colour changes are significantly quicker and I would like to finish off my Stochastic research with this one if you don't mind.

No rush at all and thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Files:

Tiny URL - create a shorter link

another indicator in my archived library -- I have not try it for a long while, so I don't know how it behave like

the name sound like it MIGHT be suitable to current market scenario JUNE 2010

ValeoFX:
Hi Leledc,

When you have time firstly and secondly are in the mood to do some coding, would you mind very much changing this indicator of mine into a Non-lag version like the one you did for me earlier, please? Reason I want to try this one, is the fact that the colour changes are significantly quicker and I would like to finish off my Stochastic research with this one if you don't mind.

No rush at all and thank you in advance.

Best regards.

I need 2 more buffer to add zerolag...But i don't understand which is the difference between the old one and this:they are the same stoch.Let me know if you want the same,but i'll need to delete 2 buffers and replace them with zerolag buffers for calculation.Bye

xxxx...I think you are having an identity crisis...you are NOT Pava!...you are taking over this thread...why so aggressive?:)

Reason: