Elite indicators :) - page 508

human18,

This is a very simple EA that uses StepMA 7.2 pdf (as far as I see from the pictures, that is the one you are referring to). It does what you described : it opens an order when a color (trend) changes and if there was a previously opened order it closes the order. I assumed that you want this one for simple testing, so there are no stop losses or take profits and it is trading fixed size orders (lots). So, this one could be called a "basic EA" that uses StepMA v7.2 pdf indicator for trading

PS: attaching the indicator I used in the EA too

human18:
hi mladen,

thank you for referring me in that thread.

acutely i saw it, but i am looking for expert adviser working with stepma 7.2 indicator . just when the color changed.

that's all . buy when it green and sell when it red. the stepma 3d without step size which is very important for me.

you can see the example in attached picture.

thank you very much
Files:

Help indentifying an indicator plse...

Good morning all,

Please would you be kind enough and identify the bottom indicator in this screen-print for me?

For the life of me, I cannot remember which Stochastic it is and would like to test it some more.

Appreciate your assistance.

Enjoy the weekend.

Best regards,

Files:

ValeoFX

One of these two : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page29

ValeoFX:
Good morning all,

Please would you be kind enough and identify the bottom indicator in this screen-print for me?

For the life of me, I cannot remember which Stochastic it is and would like to test it some more.

Appreciate your assistance.

Enjoy the weekend.

Best regards,

Much appreciated Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX One of these two : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page29

==============

Thanking you most sincerely, Mladen.

Best wishes always.

mladen:
human18,

This is a very simple EA that uses StepMA 7.2 pdf (as far as I see from the pictures, that is the one you are referring to). It does what you described : it opens an order when a color (trend) changes and if there was a previously opened order it closes the order. I assumed that you want this one for simple testing, so there are no stop losses or take profits and it is trading fixed size orders (lots). So, this one could be called a "basic EA" that uses StepMA v7.2 pdf indicator for trading

PS: attaching the indicator I used in the EA too

hi mladen ,

thank you very much for this ea . it is really good.

actually i want expert adviser which depending in step ma 7.2 pdf indicator with all parameters that included with indicator . also i want to have stop loss and take profit which break event function.

the problem with step ma 3d that it doesn't have all the parameter like pdf version such as step size , variance and mean. which are very important for me

i know there are too many requests from me . but i want to develop some thing that can help us to get good profit. and i am not programer who can create such things.

hope you can help me and i appreciated your help

Files:

mladen:
Source of this on is February 2004, Active trader magazine.

PS: the attached document with a complete description, test results, ... is in .djvu format. When I tried to convert it to a .pdf it resulted in a loss of quality (barely readable) and a much, much bigger file size. So I decided to post it in original format and to post a link to a free djvu viewer here : Downloads & Resources - DjVu.org. I like the WinDjView the most, but you decide which is the most suitable for your needs.

PPS: to have those level values use daily time frame (the original system is designed for daily time frame)

Mladen i know it is an old indicator. It is possible to add arrow when condition are met?

Thank you.

dasio

Just checking : arrows when level are broken (like on the example picture)?

dasio:
Mladen i know it is an old indicator. It is possible to add arrow when condition are met? Thank you.
Files:

human18:
hi mladen ,

thank you very much for this ea . it is really good.

actually i want expert adviser which depending in step ma 7.2 pdf indicator with all parameters that included with indicator . also i want to have stop loss and take profit which break event function.

the problem with step ma 3d that it doesn't have all the parameter like pdf version such as step size , variance and mean. which are very important for me

i know there are too many requests from me . but i want to develop some thing that can help us to get good profit. and i am not programer who can create such things.

hope you can help me and i appreciated your help

hi mladen ,

any hope to get the expert adviser.

thank you in advance

Glitch index with arrows (dots) ...

Glitch index with arrows (dots) added to it ... You can change that (by setting the code for "arrows" up and "arrows" down. Also, each color can be set separately (for each level break). I thought that it looks a bit more logical this way, but added options for each taste

Cronex Taichi with arrow/point alerts ?

mladen:
While we are at it ...

Something newdigital and me were cooking some time ago, and I forgot about it

Originally it was developed by cronex (I think his idea is very good), but we added some our ideas (especially about how the flat period should be determined) and cleaned it up a bit. So, here it is
The "flat zones" are marked by gray vertical lines by default. As you can see, basis of this one is Ichimoku but is interpreted in a bit different way. You should be looking for crosses and take care about flat zones (in this one they should be treated as 'no trade zone)

regards

mladen

Hi mladen, can you implement arrow and/or point alerts in your Cronex Taichi indi ?

Thanks !

Reason: