Zigzag indicators - page 33

NonLagZigZag_v4

Be very careful with this indicator - the Fib has a nasty habit of disappearing from the chart!

ZigZag on parabolic ...

Something old yet new in zigzags ZigZag on parabolic

Files:

question

newdigital:
the orther indicators.

Is there indicator High_Low v2 (ZigZag).mq4‎ + Alert

Hi milos,

There are so many High/Low indicators with different names so I am really confused about ...

It may be good to identify them by functions what they are doing, not by names ....

sorry

newdigital:
Hi milos,

There are so many High/Low indicators with different names so I am really confused about ...

It may be good to identify them by functions what they are doing, not by names ....

My English is very bad

This indicator

Files:

Here you go

Since zig zags are specific, it will immediately "tell" you which kind is the current zig zag "peak" and then it will will alert you if there is a change in that peak (it turns to other kind or it changes value (as zig zags can sometimes do - when new higher highs or lower lows happen))

milos:
My English is very bad This indicator
Files:

Good

Very Good

Many thanks and God bless you.

Non repainting zigzag based signals ...

Non repainting signals based on zigzag indicator made by Arturo Lopez Perez (you must have the original zigzag indicator in the indicators folder - it can be downloaded from the first post of this thread). But, since nothing is perfect, it places signals 2 bars back and it has a rather strange coloring mode of signals so it is not always clear what is the signal

Files:

Ideal ZigZag ...

Ideal ZigZag indicators from TheExpert

Description from the author :

Advantages :
  1. The most expensive function is iBarShift which totally replaces all cycles in the code needed for peaks retrieval.
  2. All information needed to build ZZ for every bar is accessible not only in every moment but also for every extern code.
  3. No suspended peaks
  4. Efficient method to find peaks is available
  5. Very fast
  6. Works correct at history insertions and when switching TFs.
  7. Perfect for use in EA.

Disadvantages :

1. Memory requirements. This indicator uses 5 buffers instead of 2 (or even 1) in other similar implementations. But (imho) this is good price for advantages #6 and #7. None of fast ZigZags I have seen can process history insertions without full rebuild. Mine does it. Moreover it does it in efficient way

2. Additional lines are available. This is required to make the data visible for any extern code. These lines should never be visible.

Principle:

The ZZ is drawn by the channeling principle.

The channel width can be defined in Points (XLab_ZZ) or in Percent (XLab_ZZP)
Files:
xlab_zz.mq4  5 kb
xlab_zzp.mq4  5 kb

Hi,

Is it possible someone can kindley modify this indicator so show angles degrees similar to using MT4 angle option trendline? I understand that looking at angle slopes up/down usually 45 degrees angles are very powerful and help your trading as when you see an x angle your probability figures go up.

Also, is their a way to change the black labels to any colour? Can dots be put on it like this of the minor swing points?

Files:
Reason: