Elite indicators :) - page 511

Mladen,

would it be possible to attach the source code of 'High-Low activator'

as well as its histo version? thank you!

Outstanding

mladen:
High low activator for metatrader 4

As I explained in the post for metatrader 5 it is best to use it to find trends on higher time frames (I like the results with default parameters it is giving on a 1 hour time frame)

=====================

This looks positively outstanding, Mladen.

Thank you for entrusting us with such "gems"

Best wishes.

mladen:
High low activator for metatrader 4

As I explained in the post for metatrader 5 it is best to use it to find trends on higher time frames (I like the results with default parameters it is giving on a 1 hour time frame)

This looks insane. Mladen what type of smoothing did you use to get this indicator to do what it does? It stay on track when most would get thrown off?

Can we get Histo version please?

ish

High low activator ...

This is a High low activator bars version ... Same values as the high low activator except that there is no need for interpolation when this kind of indicator is drawn so that parameter is out. The rest is the same.

PS: as of why no source. I think that most of you are aware of why. Nothing personal. These are working indicators and I hope that they will help all of us in trading. I am not hiding anything but simply had to make some decisions of how to post some things. This indicator was a result of playing with tradestation coding (one of the beauties of tradestation is that protected code can not be decompiled, unlike the metatrader 4 code and I am aware that it will get decompiled) and I was wondering should I post it at all in metatrader 4 format but decided to do so (to post it) for the wast majority of the members here that have nothing to do with the reasons I was talking about

Brilliant indicator mladen. Thankyou.

High low activator histo ...

Here is the histo version of the high low activator too

Now all the versions of it are available

Thank you Mladen

mladen:

========================

Hi Mladen,

Thank you for this addition; exhaustive work I know, but deeply appreciated nevertheless.

Best wishes,

mladen:

Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

That picture alone is a work of art.

Ish

Guys

Just be careful. That is just an indicator and eventually it will "make a mistake"

I have been checking it in the hindsight (it can be done since it is a non-repainting indicator) and there are situations when "it is wrong" but so far, from what I have seen, the good thing is that the losses in that case are not too big. So, all in all, I think that it is not a bad indicator and that it can be used (wit normal trading precautions (the % of risk taken care of and all the MM rules we know of), of course) in a meaningful way in trading

So, it is not a holly grail but I think that it is a usefull one

ismael360:
Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

That picture alone is a work of art.

Ish

mladen:
Guys

Just be careful. That is just an indicator and eventually it will "make a mistake"

I have been checking it in the hindsight (it can be done since it is a non-repainting indicator) and there are situations when "it is wrong" but so far, from what I have seen, the good thing is that the losses in that case are not too big. So, all in all, I think that it is not a bad indicator and that it can be used (wit normal trading precautions (the % of risk taken care of and all the MM rules we know of), of course) in a meaningful way in trading

So, it is not a holly grail but I think that it is a usefull one

Yeah I know, but you see this just shows you the potential of what is possible.

You never know, some young up and comming mql programmer one day might see something like this and say, "You know what this here gives me an idea."

I can't wait to see where this indicator or indicators like this will be in a year or two from now.

Ish

Reason: