Elite indicators :) - page 514

mladen:
dasio Will have to look for the math behind it but technically I don't see any reason that would prevent us from drawing the way it is drawn on that chart

I try to explaine.

First of all the indicator must check the swing for n bars (1-2-3..)

The swing is the vertical line that is build whe there are n HH-LH or LL-LH from the n-1 Bars.

The top horizontal lines are built when after a series of HH-HL (UpperSwing) there is a HH-LL Bars

the bottom horizontal line is build whene after a series of LL-LH (bottom swing) there is a LL-HH bars.

I hope I explained me.

Thank you

Swing Chart

According to David Bowden, swing chart was used (if not invented) by Gann. He used it on a daily chart using 3 days swings. here is an explanation (p. 33 of the book) : ultimate gann course - workbook.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download. It is better explained in the video course. Maybe this can help also : Introduction To Swing Charting.

airquest:
According to David Bowden, swing chart was used (if not invented) by Gann. He used it on a daily chart using 3 days swings. here is an explanation (p. 33 of the book) : ultimate gann course - workbook.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download. It is better explained in the video course. Maybe this can help also : Introduction To Swing Charting.

You are right..

My english is an obstacle for me....

Thank you

Filtered QQE

This is one more variation of the QQE that I was poking on

But a bit about QQE : wat people usually do not know that the main line of QQE is actually a smoothed RSI (the SF in the QQE parameters is the smoothing factor (EMA actually) that is used to make RSI smoother in the QQE indicator. But since in my experience doing a filtering (smoothing a price before using it to calculate a result) usually gives better results than smoothing the result itself, here is a version that allows you all the combinations.

If you set the Filter period to 1 and SF parameter to some value other than 1 (usually it is 5) it will be the same as a "regular" QQE. If you use default setting then result smoothing is not done. And you can do the both if you wish (so one can play with this version of the QQE).

Also in this version you have the usual choice of 4 types of RSI : the RSI, Wilders RSI, RSX and Cuttlers RSI. Here is an example of QQE using rsx :

PS: decide to use default WP factor smaller than it is usually used simply to get the signals faster than it is usuall

Files:
qqe_4.gif  35 kb

few qqe indicators were created today for public and elite sections so

today is Quantitative Qualitative Estimation day

swing chart

airquest:

Mladen there are news about the possibility to create an indicator for gann swing chart?

Thank you

dasio

Will give it a shot in following days

dasio:
Mladen there are news about the possibility to create an indicator for gann swing chart? Thank you

Looking for Squize_MA averages zones indicator and found nothing..

What happened with this indicator ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

investguy:
What happened with this indicator ? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Investguy,

Its here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807

latest version on post#1639

Onchart version of Filtered QQE

mladen:
This is one more variation of the QQE that I was poking on

But a bit about QQE : wat people usually do not know that the main line of QQE is actually a smoothed RSI (the SF in the QQE parameters is the smoothing factor (EMA actually) that is used to make RSI smoother in the QQE indicator. But since in my experience doing a filtering (smoothing a price before using it to calculate a result) usually gives better results than smoothing the result itself, here is a version that allows you all the combinations.

If you set the Filter period to 1 and SF parameter to some value other than 1 (usually it is 5) it will be the same as a "regular" QQE. If you use default setting then result smoothing is not done. And you can do the both if you wish (so one can play with this version of the QQE).

Also in this version you have the usual choice of 4 types of RSI : the RSI, Wilders RSI, RSX and Cuttlers RSI. Here is an example of QQE using rsx :

PS: decide to use default WP factor smaller than it is usually used simply to get the signals faster than it is usuall

Mladen,

Can you post the onchart version of " Filtered QQE" ?

Have a nice week-end

Reason: