Elite indicators :) - page 1021

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
GADEY:

Thanks mladen, the above link is perfect.

Need one more favour from you. Could you please modify alerts for the attached indicator also.

Alerts were present but alert should generate when colour changes for the indicator.

smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_averages_nrp_nmc.mq4

GADEY

Here is a version with which you can chose alert on levels crosses and alerts on slope change (you can have both in the same time if you want it) : smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_averages_nrp_2.mq4

Also some user friendly changes made

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio  

where can i find the new build compatible version of this corrected average indicator, please?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:
where can i find the new build compatible version of this corrected average indicator, please? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

That seems to be one of the "lost ones"

Here is this one : Corrected average nmc.mq4

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mrtools:

Wulong (with a lot of help)added the different arrows options for classic and hidden divergence.

adaptable_rsi__smoothing__divergence_2.ex4

Hey Mrtools and helper (Mladen, I guess), many thanks for this tremendous work !

Wish you a fine weekend, and also a georgeous weekend ahead, in case I would forget it ...

myname
myname  
mladen:

That seems to be one of the "lost ones"

Here is this one : Corrected average nmc.mq4

Can you add "user friendly" prices (that set of 20 prices would be good)?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
nbtrading:
Can you add "user friendly" prices (that set of 20 prices would be good)?

Nbtrading, added the "user friendly" prices to this one that think it was lost too. Only difference is it is mtf.

corrected_average_nmc_mtf_2.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Wulong10:

Hey Mrtools and helper (Mladen, I guess), many thanks for this tremendous work !

Wish you a fine weekend, and also a georgeous weekend ahead, in case I would forget it ...

Nah, i'm the helper needing help

myname
myname  
mrtools:

Nbtrading, added the "user friendly" prices to this one that think it was lost too. Only difference is it is mtf.

Thank you mrtools

techmac
techmac  
mrtools:

Nice work. Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is one new variation of corrected averages : corrected_average_2.ex4

This one can use those 29 averages types and 20 price types, but also has a deviation from the original - it allows you to use different deviations multipliers for calculation. As an example : deviations from 0.5 to 1.0 and in the end to 2.0 in the bellow examples (Ahrens average used in the example) :