Elite indicators :) - page 510

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

dasio

Here you go Option added (ArrowOnLast) with which you can control if you wish the arrow displayed on the last bar belonging to the target time frame (if ArrowOLast is set to true) or the first one (if ArrowOnLast is set to false) Here is an example of arrows on last bar of the bars belonging to the target time frame

dasio:
Sorry,

i need also simple arrow in this indi without plus rules.

Thank you
dasio
dasio  

MultiPass SSL & arrows.mq4

Thank you for your disponibility.

I'm now in truble because i'm try to insert this indicato in a ea with icustom() function but i don't found the right buffer value for signal buy and sell.

Can you help me? Wich are the value for the buffer for this indicator in icustom() function?

However thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

The simplest way is the following :

double trendNow = iCustom(NULL,0,"MultiPass SSL & Arrows","",Lb,MaFilterPass,MaShift,ArrowOnLast,5,1);

double trendPre = iCustom(NULL,0,"MultiPass SSL & Arrows","",Lb,MaFilterPass,MaShift,ArrowOnLast,5,2);

and then if trendNow and trendPre are not equal, enter the position

trendNow will have -1 when trend is down and will have +1 when trend is up so you can decide based on the value of trendNow variable what to do

dasio:
Thank you for your disponibility.

I'm now in truble because i'm try to insert this indicato in a ea with icustom() function but i don't found the right buffer value for signal buy and sell.

Can you help me? Wich are the value for the buffer for this indicator in icustom() function?

However thank you
dakiki
dakiki  

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to have a histogram version of the attached Henderson filter? I know that this is not ideal as it recalculates. What I would like is to have two options in the histogram's inputs 'ShowFast'/'ShowSlow' Henderson line as a histogram.

Thank you very much for all your help recently.

Have a good evening,

Daniel

hendersons_filters_crosses_2.mq4hendersons_filters_crosses_2.mq4

airquest
airquest  

script research

I know someone posted a script to open separate charts from metatrader somewhere on this thread, but I can't find it. anyone knows ? Thanks !

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Daniel

A question : when you say options for 'ShowFast'/'ShowSlow' does that mean that you want the hostogram colored using the slope (since if we have just 1 indicator, that is the only way we could do that)?

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to have a histogram version of the attached Henderson filter? I know that this is not ideal as it recalculates. What I would like is to have two options in the histogram's inputs 'ShowFast'/'ShowSlow' Henderson line as a histogram.

Thank you very much for all your help recently.

Have a good evening,

Daniel

hendersons_filters_crosses_2.mq4hendersons_filters_crosses_2.mq4
Gramski
Gramski  

Excellent CCI pre-filtered averages indicator MLaden. Thankyou.

dakiki
dakiki  

Hi Mladen,

I would like the slower line (Slope?) to show as a histogram.

Thank you

Daniel

mladen:
Daniel A question : when you say options for 'ShowFast'/'ShowSlow' does that mean that you want the hostogram colored using the slope (since if we have just 1 indicator, that is the only way we could do that)?
traderduke
traderduke  

Triple MA

mladen

I tried to convert an existing indicator but failed at the trend & arrows. Could you take a look at it??

I'm trying to get the trend = 1 when the Candle's close & open are above the blue line, see the attached.

Thank you

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ray

try it out if that is what you wanted to do

traderduke:
mladen

I tried to convert an existing indicator but failed at the trend & arrows. Could you take a look at it??

I'm trying to get the trend = 1 when the Candle's close & open are above the blue line, see the attached.

Thank you

Ray