Elite indicators :) - page 513

bixwin

Will do it a bit later

bixwin:
Mladen,

I think you can see more informations when indicator are plotted on chart windows.

i have send you a request from previous post to do this.

I have try to do it but no succes,but now i learn mql, if you can help me,i can see how you doing it.

You can test StdDevPeriod, and Period of smoothing no work, haveyou an idea for this ?

I think chandes_dmi.mq4 is a good indicator.

Thanks.

Bixwin

Just to clarify my previous post : this indicator uses a lot of buffers (it has to do so) and it is in the way it is written now impossible to "just convert" it to a on chart version. I have to rewrite the whole thing, to use arrays in places when I can instead of buffers, to change built in moving average on array usage with custom functions, ... and that is why it will take some time

Sometimes the things that look the simplest to do can cause serious headache

bixwin:
Mladen,

I think you can see more informations when indicator are plotted on chart windows.

i have send you a request from previous post to do this.

I have try to do it but no succes,but now i learn mql, if you can help me,i can see how you doing it.

You can test StdDevPeriod, and Period of smoothing no work, haveyou an idea for this ?

I think chandes_dmi.mq4 is a good indicator.

Thanks.

Bixwin

I wait it

mladen:
Just to clarify my previous post : this indicator uses a lot of buffers (it has to do so) and it is in the way it is written now impossible to "just convert" it to a on chart version. I have to rewrite the whole thing, to use arrays in places when I can instead of buffers, to change built in moving average on array usage with custom functions, ... and that is why it will take some time Sometimes the things that look the simplest to do can cause serious headache

Ok, i understand why, i wait for the result.

For the buffer you can use 2 files and call it to resolve this probleme.

But if the result is the same as promise, no probleme.

Thanks for your work Mladen.

Bixwin.

Chande DMI+ on chart

Since I hate indicators that would consist of two files here is a single file on chart version of a Chande DMI+ indicator and how it compares to the regular version

"Swing Chart"

Hi Mladen,

it is possible to create an indicator that plot in the chart the "swing chart"?

The image how it should be appear is attached.

Thank you^^

Files:

dasio:
Hi Mladen,

Thank you^^

Interesting Dasio. I wanted to ask. How would you use this?

Ish

ismael360:
Interesting Dasio. I wanted to ask. How would you use this? Ish

Ismael this kind of chart help to identify the major trend and the swing poi. It is very use how basic strategy like ABC or 1-2-3strategy.

If you search with google you will find a lot of information^^

Ok cool. Thx

dasio

Will have to look for the math behind it but technically I don't see any reason that would prevent us from drawing the way it is drawn on that chart

dasio:
Hi Mladen,

Thank you^^

mladen:
dasio Will have to look for the math behind it but technically I don't see any reason that would prevent us from drawing the way it is drawn on that chart

If you want when i have spare time i can post the rules.

Thank you

Reason: