Elite indicators :) - page 509

Request for an indicator plse, Mladen

Hello Mladen,

Would you mind doing me a very simple indicator that will draw a horizontal line to be extended x-number of candles to the right of the previous high/low candle after the first candle reversed and therefore leaving a candle higher/lower than the present one? It would be fine for now to select just close as the starting point.

Plse see attached screen-print to illustrate what I mean.

Thanking you in advance, accepting full well that this is small fry in comparison with what you keep yourself (and others) busy with these days.

Help Coding EA

Hi,

i don't know if it is the right place for posting my request....so sorry in advance.

It is possible to create an ea based on this indicator? It is only for test.

It is a multimeter indicator based on macd.

The ea must have this setup:

adatable for 4-5 digit broker and also for ecn.

The condition are:

When all 4 tf return the same signal trade with it.

No stop loss or take porift. Reverse strategy. (remember only for test eheh)

It is also possible to add an option that let me choise if trading with rule write above or with the following rule?

When the candle of the biggest timeframe that the indicator analyzes close check for the same signal in the time frame your are trading.

Example.

TF 5 m for trading and indicator analyzes 5-15-30-60 m. When the candle of 60m close the ea check if the signal of the indicator in the previus candle of the 5 min are all the same and it will trade.

I hope I was clear.

Thank you

mfcs_4tf_macd_slope__2b.mq4

Boxter

Need some more details : when should it place arrows and alert? There is a lot of possible combinations and that is why I am asking

Boxter:
Hi mladen, can you implement arrow and/or point alerts in your Cronex Taichi indi ? Thanks !

Mladen

Is this indicator repainting?

I was looking at it and the historical bar was moving.

Is it just because of the scaling?

Thank you

mladen:
dasio

Just checking : arrows when level are broken (like on the example picture)?

yuhu

Don't worry, it does not repaint

yuhu:
Mladen

Is this indicator repainting?

I was looking at it and the historical bar was moving.

Is it just because of the scaling?

Thank you

Thank you Mladen

Have a wonderful day

4 TF averages bars

Dear Mladen,

I would have a request. Could you make a 4 TF averages bars like this one 4_time_frame_hull_trend.mq4 ? What I'm actually looking for is just a 4 TF TMA bars with changing color based on the direction of the TMA. An averages inidicator that includes TMA would be a plus, but perhaps not very usefull as some MAs are more used for crosses than for direction. This is just an idea, I let you judge which one is the best.

A big thanks in advance if you find time, there is no hurry.

airquest:
Dear Mladen,

I would have a request. Could you make a 4 TF averages bars like this one 4_time_frame_hull_trend.mq4 ? What I'm actually looking for is just a 4 TF TMA bars with changing color based on the direction of the TMA. An averages inidicator that includes TMA would be a plus, but perhaps not very usefull as some MAs are more used for crosses than for direction. This is just an idea, I let you judge which one is the best.

A big thanks in advance if you find time, there is no hurry.

Dear Mladen, I actually found an alternative. I modified this indicator extremetmaline.mq4 to make it separate windows. It looks a bit like a 4 TF bars. Have a look.

I'm just concerned about repainting. Do you know how many bars it recalculates ? Is it just the current one ? I know there is a difference between regular TMA and TMA true. I don't use it for signal so it's not a big deal, but it's good to know. Thanks.

airquest

At this thread you can find all the info regarding the centered triangular moving average (including the how much does it recalculate and how it extrapolates) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

airquest:
Dear Mladen, I actually found an alternative. I modified this indicator extremetmaline.mq4 to make it separate windows. It looks a bit like a 4 TF bars. Have a look.

I'm just concerned about repainting. Do you know how many bars it recalculates ? Is it just the current one ? I know there is a difference between regular TMA and TMA true. I don't use it for signal so it's not a big deal, but it's good to know. Thanks.

mladen:
airquest At this thread you can find all the info regarding the centered triangular moving average (including the how much does it recalculate and how it extrapolates) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

I found the infos. Thanks.

Reason: