Elite indicators :) - page 509

dakiki
dakiki  

#DTosc Floating Levels mtf.mq4

Hi Mr Tools,

As this game is all about precision, I would like to humbly ask you if you could could do it all (mtf, divergencies, alarms, arrows) on the ''DTOSC floating levels'' Mladen had posted in Post 5069.

If I just put all the inputs for TM Smoothing to 0 for the TM Smoothed DTOSC you posted, it becomes too erratic in comparison to Mladen's.

As Mladen always says its about the ''O.5%'' improvements (step by step ...

Thank you and have a nice Sunday,

Daniel

mrtools:
Daniel, have this version its using Morris smoothing, had everything else just added the divergence. The alerts and arrows should happen as the SK (green line) is >< than SD (orange dotted line) and leaving the upper and lower floating level.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Dtosc 2.05

Daniel

Here is the dtosc with floating levels and the rest (arrows, alerts, divergence ...) in one indicator

Files:
airquest
airquest  
mladen:
airquest

The calculation used in both versions is exactly the same, so there is no difference in values at all if you set the SmoothLength to 1. Here is a comparison of the 3 (the floating level included) with SmoothLength set to 1 and all the 3 have exactly the same values of CCI (checked it on past values too, and all the values are exactly the same)

Ok, wasn't sure about the calculation. This is great, thanks a million.

Hercs
Hercs  

Signal-line plse

mladen:
ValeoFX Arrows when signal line is crossed or when levels are crossed?

================

Hello Mladen,

Signal line plse.

Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Test the version "2.05". I think it already has what you are looking for

ValeoFX:
================

Hello Mladen,

Signal line plse.

Thanks in advance.
Hercs
Hercs  

Yes, thx...

mladen:
ValeoFX Test the version "2.05". I think it already has what you are looking for

============

Yes, thanks. I wrote to you before I saw the latest version.

Much appreciated.

sager22
sager22  
mrtools:
Hi Sager22, Here you go Sager22, haven't done one before, only thing missing is interpolation, will post one with interpolation once i find an example, how to do, and made this version Histo. hope that's ok.

thanks

would you please line without histogram

sager22
sager22  
sager22:
thanks would you please line without histogram

thanks mrtools

its ok

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

CCI pre-filtered averages

The indicator from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175321/page3 extended with the usual 17 types of averages that can be used for pre-filtering and made multi time frame. Here is an example of a 50 period CCI with 10 period Hull pre-filtering (no multi time framing in this example)

PS: not listing all the averages that can be used. They are listed under the "Averages types" parameter

dasio
dasio  
dasio:
Hi,

i would know if it possible to add arrow alert in this indicator but the arrow.

But my request regards arrow in MTF setting,

Normally the arrow on MTF mode are placed in the first candle of the current TF where start the high TF set.

I want that the arrow will be place in the current candle.

I attach an image for clearly explain.

Thank you

multipass_ssl_fast-nrp.mq4

example.bmp

Sorry,

i need also simple arrow in this indi without plus rules.

Thank you