Elite indicators :) - page 1512

Dearest Dearest Mladen Rakic n mntiwana n Mrtool 

massive help ur doing for retailers .. keep doing ur good work .. 

can u please make divergence indicator in value chart ? 

thanks in advance .. 

Hello, please, can someone encode the alert indicator of an alarm when an arrow appears on the graph? The attached indicator throws an alarm when you touch support or resistance lines or trends, but you need to activate the alarm When an arrow appears

Files:
Alerter-V2.zip  12 kb

Edgar Ccorahua: can someone encode the alert indicator of an alarm
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. Learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

hi,

im trying to test this indicator but it is showing on only most of the pairs. It is not showing on EURUSD , USDJPY, AUDNZD for example and that is only on the daily and h4 timeframes which i use.

it shows fine on the other timeframes for all pairs.

can someone test it to see if the problem is from the indi itself ?

Thank you

<ex4 file deleted>

Mladen Rakic:

Hi Mladen I have download a lot of this mq indicators but when Im trying to open it in my mt4 nothing happens, can you help. Thank you  

fina1:

Hi Mladen I have download a lot of this mq indicators but when Im trying to open it in my mt4 nothing happens, can you help. Thank you  

In metaeditor you can open only mt4 or mt5 files - ex4 or ex5 files can not be edited

Mladen Rakic:

In metaeditor you can open only mt4 or mt5 files - ex4 or ex5 files can not be edited

sorry for my ignorance but then how can i open the indicators in my mt4. what do i have to do. thanks again for your help 

fina1:

sorry for my ignorance but then how can i open the indicators in my mt4. what do i have to do. thanks again for your help 

Sorry, no idea what are you asking. You use them as any other custom indicator

Mladen Rakic:

Sorry, no idea what are you asking. You use them as any other custom indicator

the question was i download the mq indicators in the indicator files in my mt4 but nothing happens 

I guess the link you send me is the instructions of how to install the ind correctly?  

Reason: