VERY URGENT need some help please in adding some addons to the EA I will be very grateful, TO any porgrammer if you can help please

To add comments, please log in or register
SSSNO1
SSSNO1  

Hello programmers,

I have an already operational EA by the name GRID EA 26. It is a very versatile EA has 3 configurations in it. 1 is Stop and reverse method 2 is pending orders instead of SL searching for a TP 3 is placing buy limits and sell limits searching for a TP.

1. I dont have backtesting capabiity for it. Can any programmer please add a manual entry for the first trade in backtester for the EA please?

2. Can anyone please add a news filter to the EA so that it can be used with any configuration if selected to true or false. Please I also want to have back testing with the news filter. This site has good news calendar and old data

Rules for using News filter:

• First method of news filter
[AS A DROP DOWN MENU]
Input select High impact OR High impact and medium impact OR High impact and medium impact and low impact news
Input time HH:MM before news stop adding orders
Input time HH:MM after news start adding orders from where it left

• Second method of news filter. [AS A DROP DOWN MENU]
    Input time start EA HH:MM after news

Input select High impact OR High impact and medium impact OR High impact and medium impact and low impact news
    Input time stop EA HH:MM after news. Any orders opened let it run till it closed in TP and shut down

3. Can anyone please attach CSM to the EA too so that it can be used with any configuration if seleced True or false.

Rules for using CSM:

• INPUT IF difference more or equal to for example 50 between currency pairs BUY OR SELL in that direction
  • THEN follow inputs from the configuration selected. TP HIT CLOSE in the EA will close all when TP is hit. THEN look for next opportunity and open order again
  • INPUT number of open symbols at any time= for example if 2 then only allow 2 different symbols to be opened at a time and reject all others even if opportunity arose
  • IF one symbol for example USDCAD has closed in profit in 1 MT4 DAY which is before MT4 00:00 then dont open the order again if opportunity for that symbol rose again. That means only 1 symbol per day if closed in profit dont open again

So can any programmer please help me achieve these modification.

Thank you very much once again.

honest_knave
honest_knave  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Welcome,

• Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum, although it could happen if you are lucky. Be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).

Good luck. 

If it is "VERY URGENT" I suggest the Freelance section.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Hi SSSNO1,

Just to remind.

Programmers (any programmers) are coding for free: 

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

---------

And Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I need HEEEELP, please, it's URGENT...really !

Alain Verleyen, 2017.01.11 20:25

Hello my friends,

This is a wonderful community, you are all so kind and smart. So I have this software, you know, to make money, I coded it (that's how we have to say when we found it on Internet right ?), and guess what, it's not working. I have it, but my bank account is not doing any money.

I don't want to learn, I don't want to pay, I don't want to read, I don't want to understand, just doing money. My bank account need it, but it's not working.

I would be so grateful, I will never forget the one who will help me.

Peace brothers.

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
SSSNO1:

Hello programmers,

So can any programmer please help me achieve these modification.

Thank you very much once again.

<< offensive language removed >>

Sure... looking forward to help you..

SSSNO1
SSSNO1  

<< offensive language removed >>

honest_knave
honest_knave  

That language is unacceptable.

Banned for 1 week.

A reminder to all of the forum rules
To add comments, please log in or register