I will code & automate your strategy for free

To add comments, please log in or register
Love4all
Love4all  
I am a software developer with 10 years of experience, 3 years of trading experience and I will code & automate your strategy for free.

I am sure some of you have a good strategy you would like to automate but does not know how to do it.

I can automate your strategy for Metatrader, cTrader or Interactive Broker.

I can code your strategy as a EA for Metatrader, in C# for cTrade or Zorro script for Interactive Broker/Metatrader

I can also extend your strategy in Python, C++ or other languages supported by the Zorro project if you have that 'crazy idea' that requires something more...

I can even code strategies for binary options if that's what you want; I already coded a framework to backtest and forward test binary option algos but I will be very picky with binary options, the strategy must have a very high winning ratio and must perform very well. I will automate binary option strategy via the FIX API only if the strategy survive the tests.

I will provide full source code for free, no string attached. I also vow not to 'sell' your strategy as a 'robot', if that's your thing, you can do it but I won't, I have no interest whatsoever in doing that.

I will also provide full backtesting, forward testing and optimization.

I do not want any money from you. The math is simple; if your strategy works, it's good for both of us. 

However, I will not code the following; strategies that I know does not work, scalpers that works only with impossible spreads, martingale based strategies, arbitrage based trades and the like.

Your strategy must work on the long run and must be clear, otherwise I will not waste my time.

If you have something sound and solid, PM me.
Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
Love4all:

The math is simple; if your strategy works, it's good for both of us. 

The math is simple, you are a direct threat to the freelance service.

And that's bad for us.
whroeder1
whroeder1  
Love4all: Your strategy must work on the long run, otherwise I will not waste my time.

And how will you know that before coding and testing it?

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
whroeder1:

And how will you know that before coding and testing it?

Haha crystal ball !!

Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  

@Zee Zhou Ma never huged & kissed me.

Marco vd Heijden:

The math is simple, you are a direct threat to the freelance service.

And that's bad for us.

... yeah, that's bad for us :)

danichirri66
danichirri66  
I do not understand why what you propose may be bad, for my part a thousand applauses and thanks, maybe we will find some profitable one because the market is full of tremendous rubbish and some at an exorbitant price.
Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  
danichirri66:
no entiendo por que puede ser malo lo que propones ,por mi parte mil aplausos y gracias ,tal vez encontremos algun Ea rentable pues el mercado esta lleno de tremendas basuras y algunas a un precio desorbitado .

it's not bad, it's unfair - for those who are paid as regular coders. 

this is the kind of proposal you can do to your family, to a friend, to your girlfriend etc ... but not to anyone ... don't you understand it so ?

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
danichirri66:
I do not understand why what you propose may be bad, for my part a thousand applauses and thanks, maybe we will find some profitable one because the market is full of tremendous rubbish and some at an exorbitant price.

Let me explain that to you.

Here we have a lottery that runs on postal codes.

One time an entire neighborhood won bicycles.

Now that was great everybody had a free bicycle.

But then the local bicycle shop went out of business because he wasn't selling no bicycles anymore.

And then shortly after that, we saw a sharp spike in these bicycles on craigslist.

Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  
Marco vd Heijden:

Let me explain that to you.

Here we have a lottery that runs on postal codes.

One time an entire neighborhood won bicycles.

Now that was great everybody had a free bicycle.

But then the local bicycle shop went out of business because he wasn't selling no bicycles anymore.

And then shortly after that, we saw a sharp spike in these bicycles on craigslist.

absolutely @Marco vd Heijden .

@danichirri66  you don't seem to realize what blank check is :) I'd rather suggest a price increase despite it's totally trivial in this world of money.

Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  

With the new ESMA regulation, it'll be a business for which one'll need to invest much more. Only big investors will be able to and EA cost will increase too to compensate.

EA-trader
EA-trader  

If you have something sound and solid, PM me.

I don't need to pm you , but the coders in the freelance want to throw  something at you

If you join the freelance section, you will get many solid strategies, you can use them free  for your self, only apply for EAS  jobs , nobody applies for indicator jobs , if they want free strategy.Some coders own over 1,000  eas.

or pot in the freelance section ,for  profitable ea required for  $99, any profitable EAS could be  offered via coding and pm

To add comments, please log in or register