Firebird v63G - page 35

How about two more variables.

I know you don't like Divergence but how about this variable:

If divergence kicks in (trending starts), close trades.

Another variable to add:

BasketLossPercent- If the total loss in equity reaches XX percent then close all trade ( you can even make it specific to each currency pair). With this feature, you can have pipstep be closer and increase profits without potentially increasing risk.

Thanks.

Great EA

With the new 'surfing' feature, Phoenix_v1 will be a super EA!

Great job Hendrick! I wish I could help coding this EA.

Hendrick:
Hi guys,

I need only a couple of days before launching Phoenix_v1. It has a lot of nice features, but I want to be certain that they all work as planned.

Features:

- SafeArea: only place trades during a ranging market

- SafePipDistance: another technique to protect you against a volatile market.

- Gamble (thanks MarvinSK): there are certain times during the day that all trades are winners. For me (GMT+2) it's from 16-17. With the Gamble function you can increase your Lots during these times.

- Surfing: When it's not safe to place trades with Phoenix (counter trend), Phoenix becomes a trend follower. Pick up the wave and let's start surfing!

- Money Management: working and a must!

- Trailing Stop: Is working

- Divergence: use it if you want (I don't like it)

- Valid Trade Times: If you want Phoenix to place trades only during certain times, you can set four times a day.

- Micro account: Is working

- CloseReverse: close trades when the signal changes

Can we beat the big guys in Forex with Phoenix? I think we can.

Phoenix

Tomorrow I will start 2 accounts: one with Firebirdv63G (24 hours) and one with the final version of Phoenix. If after 2 or 3 days Phoenix has the same or better (I hope) results than Firebird I will open a new thread and will make Phoenix available. Let's wait and see!

Hendrick:
Tomorrow I will start 2 accounts: one with Firebirdv63G (24 hours) and one with the final version of Phoenix. If after 2 or 3 days Phoenix has the same or better (I hope) results than Firebird I will open a new thread and will make Phoenix available. Let's wait and see!

Hello! When you will open a new thread, give please on her reference. We all with impatience wait when you will lay out Phoenix.

Successes.

Oligarh:
Hello! When you will open a new thread, give please on her reference. We all with impatience wait when you will lay out Phoenix. Successes.

Patience. Only a couple of days!

Hi Guys,

Could you please tell me why do not you use FirebirdvH02 instead of Firebirdv63G ?

mehran:
Hi Guys, Could you please tell me why do not you use FirebirdvH02 instead of Firebirdv63G ?

where can we find the VH02 version ???????????

Thanks

babarmughal:
where can we find the VH02 version ??????????? Thanks

You can find it in post 258 (page 26)

mehran:
Hi Guys, Could you please tell me why do not you use FirebirdvH02 instead of Firebirdv63G ?

hi Mehran, I do use FirebirdvH02...

Hendrick is using Firebirdv63G just to know its performance if compared to Phoenix which is the improvement of FirebirdvH02.

smalltalk:
hi Mehran, I do use FirebirdvH02... Hendrick is using Firebirdv63G just to know its performance if compared to Phoenix which is the improvement of FirebirdvH02.

Thank you smalltalk

Which times of day do you active the expert?

Reason: