Firebird v63G - page 57

What does the Float percent and Loss level do/mean? FBv3.2

Can someone PLEASE explain to me how the SL works with this? I have it set with a SL of 15pips but it did a trade and SL went to 140 pips. I don't know why the EA didn't close the trade at 15 pips SL ????

Thanks

stop loss should be 300, you are hamstringing the program.

What does RVI mean?

And when it says market trending up or down, how does it work that out?

It has done a few odd things. After saying market trending up it put in a sell order???

Looks like it may bounce back, but talk about ballsy.

clocker:
stop loss should be 300, you are hamstringing the program.

What do you mean? Wouldn't taking a 300 pip loss kill your other trade profits? What would be the point of that?

Can we put MA_Timeframe =0 for it to work with any TF?

Thanks

pabloski:
On the 10th of December I decided to start using Firebird 3.2 in a $200 account. From my perspective, after some demo testing I considered that EURUSD and USDCHF were the best performing pairs, so I let run this baby 24 hs. a day in my little account. Today my account balance is more than $1000, an equity almost the same.

I want to say thanks to Wackena for this excellent version of Firebird (and also TraderSeven), which is think is the most stable and best performing of all. You have my admiration and gratitude for your disinterested effort and help. Keep up the good work!

Below I atatch my account history.

Best wishes!

pabloski

Wow, what settings?

Note: EA is coded to use your Local PC Time.

QUOTE]

what you mean ?

just use the localtime it works fine?

do we need to change the computime to server's time ?

thank you .

pabloski:
Sure!

My settings:

Deafult, except:

UseEquityProtection=false

UseMM=false

HedgeLotFactor=1

I will post a statement shortly.

how to set your timezone ? or just use the localtime ?

do we should change the local time to broker's server time ?

pabloski:
On the 10th of December I decided to start using Firebird 3.2 in a $200 account. From my perspective, after some demo testing I considered that EURUSD and USDCHF were the best performing pairs, so I let run this baby 24 hs. a day in my little account. Today my account balance is more than $1000, an equity almost the same.

I want to say thanks to Wackena for this excellent version of Firebird (and also TraderSeven), which is think is the most stable and best performing of all. You have my admiration and gratitude for your disinterested effort and help. Keep up the good work!

Below I atatch my account history.

Best wishes!

pabloski

in your pic , always fb do lots 0.1 why use back test will find some trade use 0.2 or 0.3 lots ? thank you .

This is my few weeks forward testing of Firebird v3.2 EA using Pabloski setting. The result is in profit, but three of my trade (3 pairs) are still floating. It's been 1 week since the floating stay between $400 to $500. It's too large. By the way, is there anyway I can get rid of this.

Cheers,

Files:

flourishing:
in your pic , always fb do lots 0.1 why use back test will find some trade use 0.2 or 0.3 lots ? thank you .

if you set mm=0 then it trades fixed lots...

... and my Firebird 0.65 forward testing. It ends up not so good

Best,

Files:
Reason: