Firebird v63G - page 3

FX-Hedger:
Thank you Hendrick,

I've changed the settings to the same as the EA.

In this case, it looks like some of these pairs are not trading at all.

What else could it be? Can you add a Magic Number?

Thank you.

Hi my friend,

I don't know if this will fix the problem.. but there is the EA whit magic number.

Stay well

Fast_cris

Files:

Thank you very much

Fast_cris:
Hi my friend,

I don't know if this will fix the problem.. but there is the EA whit magic number.

Stay well

Fast_cris

Hi ! Fast cris,

Thank you very much. I realy apriciate your help.

Let's hope it works now.

Sincerely

FX-Hedger.

It's working

Fast_cris:
Hi my friend,

Stay well

Fast_cris

Hi ! Fast cris,

it's working now.

Thanks

Give us your statements!

Hi guys,

Any statements yet!! Don't be shy. Winners or loosers, and please post your settings!!

Statement of another version: v06tf

Statement of Firebird v065tf.

Files:

haubentaucher:
Statement Firebird v065tf from today

Keep it running next week. And remember this EA is living on "spikes". So the more "news" the better.

Help!

I'm having trouble getting EA's to execute trades in MT4 via IBFX. I added the Profit Generator EA and ran it for 2 days, but nothing executed. Then I added the Firebird 63G today, and still no trades. This is on a live mini account with $500, but I'm only executing .1 mini lots to test.

Any suggestions? I should mention that I did "turn on" EA's and they are in the proper time frames, etc. Both were compiled before adding with no errors.

Hendrick:
Statement of Firebird v065tf.

Would it be possible that you post your version? as you can see your version was much better today than the version I tested. Yesterday the 3 pairs were good and today it`s a `desaster`.

all the best

haubentaucher

haubentaucher:
Would it be possible that you post your version? as you can see your version was much better today than the version I tested. Yesterday the 3 pairs were good and today it`s a `desaster`.

all the best

haubentaucher

Here you go! EA and the settings I use.

AlphaPip:
I'm having trouble getting EA's to execute trades in MT4 via IBFX. I added the Profit Generator EA and ran it for 2 days, but nothing executed. Then I added the Firebird 63G today, and still no trades. This is on a live mini account with $500, but I'm only executing .1 mini lots to test. Any suggestions? I should mention that I did "turn on" EA's and they are in the proper time frames, etc. Both were compiled before adding with no errors.

If you look under the tabs "Journal" and "Experts" in the Terminal, do you see any error-messages? Please send me the settings you are using.

Reason: