Firebird v63G - page 61

Very interesting

stevenali:
this EA still has good potential, only if we 'drive' the direction...

read this thread...

Semi automatic EA (Driven Version)

Thanks, it looks very interesting. I will try the semi-automatic version...

That's what I am wondering too..

jhuot:
Is that bird is a dead bird???

Is anybody using firebird v065tf with still good results after 2 to 3 months or so?

I want to save time not using a scam (or clone) like Forex Maestro.

Thank

I have the same question. I recently purchased Maestro, just to find out it is really just a version of Firebird. In fact, on order comments in MT4, it says it is Firebird v63D.

need help!!

hi there,

just one question, How to remove "Excessive loss" message?

thank you!

questions

I have installed firebird 6304 TS on my microaccount with FxOpen...lots 1, but does not open orders, why?

response

i had purchased magic machine,i have put it on my demo account,still do not have guts to test on live,let me watch for some time on demo,i will post my comments

just to let you know the magic machine ea is the imitation of vforcelike ea that you can get it free in other forum.

drbsprasad:
i had purchased magic machine,i have put it on my demo account,still do not have guts to test on live,let me watch for some time on demo,i will post my comments

Has anyone got this to work with FXCM's MT4 platform. I only got to set it up last night, and although I usually have at least 2 or 3 trades fired off overnight, none have. It may simply be that none fired, but want to check anyway. (5 min charts)

Using Firebird v63G.

I also noticed that EURCAD seems to fire off a lot and burn up margin buffer fast.

Firebird 3.2v

Anyone have up to date statement with (pvoski settings). i think my settings are better. just want to compare statements

Isn't the latest firebird version v0.65?

Reason: