Firebird v63G - page 16

babarmughal:
Hi hendrick,

wha are the other firebird setting you are using..

Thanks

Babar

Here you go

Files:

Hendrick:
Here you go

and whats the time frame you are running these settings on...M1 or M15

Thanks

Babar

Hendrick:
Some of you are using a TP=20 and a SL=120. So for every looser you must have 6 winners for a break even. I don't know if this will work in the end. After TP=18 and SL=42 I'm now using TP=26 and SL=52 (2 winners for 1 looser for a break even). Looks most promising! Furthermore I think MAtype=0 is a must. With MAtype=1 I've seen Firebird placing trades during a spike. Another spike in the same direction and your account is zero (happened twice to me). I've studied all trades made by Firebird and have noticed that you better don't make any trades between 12:00-13:00, 15:00-16:00 and 23:00-8:00. A lot of profitable trades (and no losers at all) were trades made between 16:00 and 18:00 (I'm at GMT+2). To use such a schedule I've made myself a tool: EDEA. See the attachment for the files. I've just started a new demo-account with the new settings and schedule. Let's see!!

Hendrick - I modified my old 18/42 settings to 26/52, but now the EA states that my maxOrdersOpen=1. It was 3 prior to that change. I attempted to change it back to my prior settings, but it no londer works. Is this common?

Wackena,

Can you please post your latest statement..

Thanks

Babar

Thanks hendrick for the EDEA.I will attach it to the trading to see the result.

So far in my trading firebird is functioning well.I am agreed with you not to activate firebird from 23:00 to 08:00.Because i think most the negative pos in my trading until now were opened by firebird on that time (23:00 to 08:00).I will also change my TP and SL to 26 and 52 and increase my lot open to 0.2 lots each trade.

Thanks...

babarmughal:
and whats the time frame you are running these settings on...M1 or M15

Thanks

Babar

The best results so far are with TF=15

hi hendrick :

i am already run that EDEA .however it is not function.what is the problem that might be possible that EDEA not functioning.

Thanks

saat2006:
hi hendrick :

i am already run that EDEA .however it is not function.what is the problem that might be possible that EDEA not functioning.

Thanks

Saat,

Please check the following:

- are you using a 12-hour or 24-hour clock?

- when you open MT4 what are you seeing in the Window Title bar. It should start with your accountnumber followed by this ":". So it should be something like this 122436:

Hendrick:
Saat,

Please check the following:

- are you using a 12-hour or 24-hour clock?

- when you open MT4 what are you seeing in the Window Title bar. It should start with your accountnumber followed by this ":". So it should be something like this 122436:

hi hendrick :

1- i am using 24-hour clock

2-my MT4 window title bar like this

Is it correct ?

Do i need to restart the computer to lets the EDEA functioning properly after all the setting had been done?

Thanks

saat2006:
hi hendrick :

1- i am using 24-hour clock

2-my MT4 window title bar like this

Is it correct ?

Do i need to restart the computer to lets the EDEA functioning properly after all the setting had been done?

Thanks

Hi Saat,

Weird! It looks OK this way. You don't have to restart you pc. Can you send me a copy of your ini file? (BTW: in the right bottom corner of your screen you should see a blinking cursor. Is it there?)

Reason: