Firebird v63G - page 28

problem

Hello,

can u help me how can I work with this script !?

I add it in expert advice and test it with strategy tester its great results but I dont know how can I work with it

I click on Expert Advice and Enable it and then attach this script to EURO/USD TF=30M

then some work shows on my chart :

maxDrawDown=0 MaxOrdersOpen=0 Currect Divergence = 0.0103

and an Smile face near it

Is this script Auto Trade and How can I active it for Auto Trade and U help me to Setup it ?!

and how can I active it for AutoTrade !?

I enable Alow live trading and ask manual confirmation and Allow DLL import.

What should I do now !?

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME

kamranonline:
Hello,

can u help me how can I work with this script !?

I add it in expert advice and test it with strategy tester its great results but I dont know how can I work with it

I click on Expert Advice and Enable it and then attach this script to EURO/USD TF=30M

then some work shows on my chart :

maxDrawDown=0 MaxOrdersOpen=0 Currect Divergence = 0.0103

and an Smile face near it

Is this script Auto Trade and How can I active it for Auto Trade and U help me to Setup it ?!

and how can I active it for AutoTrade !?

I enable Alow live trading and ask manual confirmation and Allow DLL import.

What should I do now !?

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME

When you see the smile face on the chart, the Expert Advisor feature is activated. If you have an Expert Advisor (EA) attached to a chart, you should see the name of the EA to the left of the smile face.

If you want to auto trade, then you should not check the Manual Comfirmation box.

Kiss kiss kiss kiss back to you.

Wackena

guys,

where are we regarding Firebird....I think we have to test this for whole 1 month in order to get the proper results...we can not judge firebird performance on 1 week f forward testing....

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
guys,

where are we regarding Firebird....I think we have to test this for whole 1 month in order to get the proper results...we can not judge firebird performance on 1 week f forward testing....

Thanks

Babar

I am agree 100% with you babar .Yesterday was a nightmare for the firebird.If i know what happen to the market yesterday, i will disable the firebird operation.Now my profit was reduced, but i know this firebird will increase the profit again.So the result we can only see for the 1 month period or 22 days of trading.

Lets go on ...

Thanks

Yes, a terrible day for firebird yesterday, and today too. A recent movement in the market bring all my positions opened by firebird to stop loss.

Hi Guys,

Firebird, works best in dead market do close all your trades before 12:00GMT and start at 4:00 GMT during this time market is not that volatile...and firebird can make some good profits.....unless an unexpected news comes and moves the market....still i think if you run firebird for whole one month it will give you profit .....

Thanks

Babar

The work on Phoenix

Hi Guys!

The work on the new Phoenix EA is getting very well! I've seen Firebird made some wrong trades just after a spike. That's why I'm now trying to develop a "Spike Detector" that will be incorporated in Phoenix. It works as follows: when a spike is detected in the last 12 hours (this setting is adjustable) Phoenix will wait until "the storm" calms down and is then allowed to place only sells (if the spike was up) or buys (if the spike was down). Looking at the last 2 days I think this option (together with SafeArea and the adjustable trade times) will be very helpful to prevent Phoenix in going the wrong way.

As soon as Phoenix is ready (patience!) I will open a new thread. Together we can make this Phoenix an EA that can make us some money on the log run!

Good News & Bad News

All,

The Good News for me, is that I disabled the EA prior to yesterday's FOMC meeting, so I have not been hit with the losses that many have mentioned over the last 24 hours.

The Bad News, is that I rebooted and restarted the EA about 4 hours later, but it has not executed any trades since.

Hendrick/Wackena - I know you've probably seen this post on the other thread, so I apologize for the repitition.

If anyone has any suggestions, please advise!

AlphaPip:
All,

The Good News for me, is that I disabled the EA prior to yesterday's FOMC meeting, so I have not been hit with the losses that many have mentioned over the last 24 hours.

The Bad News, is that I rebooted and restarted the EA about 4 hours later, but it has not executed any trades since.

Hendrick/Wackena - I know you've probably seen this post on the other thread, so I apologize for the repitition.

If anyone has any suggestions, please advise!

Alpha just hang tight buddy, remember this EA uses SMA so you just have to wait... Today is friday so you might see a move between 11AM and 2PM EST Time but i would close off for the day

Reason: