Firebird v63G - page 38

when I compile this alteration to the RVI, I lose most of the settings after attaching to a chart (ie., going to INPUTS).

why is this?

Well, after making nikkul's recommended change, Firebird is not opening any trades. Any idea why that is?

Hi

Dear Hendrick !

I am totaly new to this EA , Please tel me on wich pairs do you set the FireBird?

Dr. Momeni:
Hi

Dear Hendrick !

I am totaly new to this EA , Please tel me on wich pairs do you set the FireBird?

Hi,

Instead of Firebird I'm now using Phoenix. There's a thread for Phoenix were you can find the settings.

Nikkul,

I've also had no trades since changing to your settings.

dear friends

I think NZD-USD is a suitable pair for trading by firebird. does anyone trade this pair by fiebird?

cgldsmth:
Nikkul, I've also had no trades since changing to your settings.

this simply

strategytester.htm

firebird63gnik.mq4

Files:

So you are running it on M1 time frame?

hi all.. firebird rulezz

hi all, im new here but i ve used firebird since 2 weeks ago..

ive try to change the setting on firebird v63H02 many times on many charts with different timeframes..

and finally i got the best setting (i think) for me ...

i try to get the minimum stoploss cuz i hate to see the losing trades wipe out my profitable trades..

so with this setting i can enter 50% of margin for every trade..

one more things , i found that the set of 'openinghour' also make a little effect to this setting...

firstly, i didnt trust my strategy tester 100% cuz we dun know that the performance can be exactly same with live then i test it last week and now i see it is no different between live and strategy tester.my tester show me the same trade with my live trade .i reallly surprised with this..

my backtested show that it has a very profitable in June with 49 wins/ 4 loss and 20 wins / 3 loss from 1- 19th july

i'll continue test this setting for a several days from now before apply it to real live account..

this is my performance on strategy tester from 01 June 06..

it shows how 1000 can be 4000 in 50 days

Files:

yeah... Nikkul... would you post your firebird version and your setting?

Reason: