Firebird v63G - page 63

As I said it to you in a PM (since you asked the same question in a PM too) : I did not make nor did I alter anything of the hedging or pipstep coding that was already there in the EA. The exclusive change was to enable 4/5 digit broker automatic recognition. So the question is more or less addressed to a wrong person.

regards

mladen

yardie:
The hedge function of this version with the adjusted code doesn't appear to be working even though it is enabled. Any reason why?

firebird and nonlagma v7

I noticed that if firebird combined with nonlagma 7 on 1 hour chart can do great things.

Rules should be these; when Nonlagma changes color in one hour chart to, Firebird should enter the trade in 1 or 5 mins chart, following the Nonlagma trend.

well in simple words: Nonlagma red in one hour chart firebird goes only short in 1/5 mins chart.

Would be great to make all this automatic.

Can anyone add a code for it?

thank you all

Happy trends

Firebird 3.2 5 Digits Time Settings

Hello

I'm fairly new to this forum and this is my first post. I hope you can help me in this matter.

I'm forward Testing Firebird 3.2 (5 digits) with settings provided in this forum by Wackena. (Unfortunately it is impossible for me to post the links because this ist my first post and I'm not able to enter links) for 3 weeks. Unfortunately I'ts loosing for this time. I think it's because of time settings but I'm not sure.

I'm not yet familar with time settings and though I read this thread I'm not shure how to set those. My broker is Alpari UK. Which time Settings do I need?

Thank you for your answers.

Kind regards

Eduard

Oh My God...

Long thread...finally i've done to read this thread...

To all...

is this EA still working as well???

What the best Version of this EA for my mt4...

63g according to my backtest the most consistent maker.

Hendrick:
Some of you are using a TP=20 and a SL=120. So for every looser you must have 6 winners for a break even. I don't know if this will work in the end. After TP=18 and SL=42 I'm now using TP=26 and SL=52 (2 winners for 1 looser for a break even). Looks most promising! Furthermore I think MAtype=0 is a must. With MAtype=1 I've seen Firebird placing trades during a spike. Another spike in the same direction and your account is zero (happened twice to me). I've studied all trades made by Firebird and have noticed that you better don't make any trades between 12:00-13:00, 15:00-16:00 and 23:00-8:00. A lot of profitable trades (and no losers at all) were trades made between 16:00 and 18:00 (I'm at GMT+2). To use such a schedule I've made myself a tool: EDEA. See the attachment for the files. I've just started a new demo-account with the new settings and schedule. Let's see!!

disagree!

it all depends on ur lot size and equity, cuz if we bactest this ea there is several loses with SL 52 but there is only 1/30 lose with SL 200

I've just testes firebird on M30 EUR-USD and didn't get the same good results as some claim.

I'm still trying new testings to learn the behaviour of this EA.

The same and better results I get with my EA: Caiman.

Files:

Does not open trades

Is anyboyd still forward testing this? I've tried mulitple versions of this. All backtest correctly, but when tested live, the EA simply does not open trades. I'm now testing the Firebird v3.2 (5 digits) its been open for a few hrs but has not opened any trades. I even change the MA timeframe to1, still nothing. Im currenly using Oanda MT4.

Version tested but no trades opened

v63G

v63H04(EA) 5 digit

v1.04a

v065tf

If any 1 is successfully live testing this, would you let me know which version you are using?

Hi bitstream,

I forward tested few versions. Some versions I traded for few years.

It is good EA but expectation was not met for me ... I mean: EA is not trading often and it may be 1 day with no any open trades. I like 065 version because it was very profitable for me (in elite section) but it is very risly version (very big profit but big loss sometimes too).

v63G should be less risky.

Fire Bird V.63

can anyone help program firebird trailing stop

the attached file is the firebird v63 version and which has a basic trailing stop function. Thanks wackena for the work (Good job!)

this is the nature of the trailing stop:

if set TP = 80, TrailingStop = 30, SL = 300

when a positions is +30 pips floating, the SL is move from -300 to +25 thus lock the profit at this point. But the EA will not move the SL of this position any further even it goes +70 pips or +80 pips.

i hope someone could add some more coding to it and make it trails like the original trailing stop function of our platform.

Here's my Idea,

remain the trailing stop function by wackena, first +30 pips, move SL to +25.

and then, when it hit +56, SL move from +25 to +26,

just like the normal trailing stop function from our trading platform.

Thanks.

I hope someone could write the code for this.

Files:
Reason: