Firebird v63G - page 11

Hendrick:
Is there any reason why you set the TF=15 in the EA and attach the EA to a M1 chart? Just curious.

No logic. It is just the way I set it up. A novice's shot in the dark, so to speak.

Wackena

hi everyone & thank you 4 this system

but im too tired to read this topic

so what happening to this system???!

& finally what is the true setting for Firebird v63G ???

thank you!!!!

about ------------------>>>>just kidding

i love u guys

bye

Wackena:
TimeFrame in EA Programme is 15 and chart is on M!. Wackena

Hi weckena,

you mean to say that you are drag EA on M1 abut in setting MA_timeframe =15 ????

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Hi weckena,

you mean to say that you are drag EA on M1 abut in setting MA_timeframe =15 ????

Thanks

Babar

Babar,

That's correct.

Wackena

Wackena:
No logic. It is just the way I set it up. A novice's shot in the dark, so to speak. Wackena

Hi,

This is one scary EA , cannot imagine using it, but happy to assist people in testing whatever on this forum- a bit of fun

Used your settings on Neuimex demo, on 4 majors plus US/CAD, no EUR/USD trades eventuated however settings were all the same.

Files:

npj6400:
Hi,

This is one scary EA , cannot imagine using it, but happy to assist people in testing whatever on this forum- a bit of fun

Used your settings on Neuimex demo, on 4 majors plus US/CAD, no EUR/USD trades eventuated however settings were all the same.

Hi npj6400

what settings this expert and timeframe ?

thank you

npj6400:
Hi,

Your right. On trading news, it seems to be a 50/50 to make or lose money. Since Sunday, June 11, on a live account it has 16 winning trades, no losers, on 4 pairs eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/chf & usd/jpy. I have set PipStep to 40. With this setting, open trades range 3 to 6 on average. Most trades closed within 2-3 hours. A few went over 24 hours.

32 hours of trading, with good results, does not make a great EA. But, so far, so good.

Settings

MA_length=10

MA_timeframe=15

MAtype=0

Percent=0.05000000

TradeOnFriday=1

slip=100

Lots=0.01000000

TakeProfit=20

Stoploss=120

Fast_Period=23

Fast_Price=1

Slow_Period=84

Slow_Price=1

DivergenceLimit=0.00200000

Use_V63D_Divergence=0

PipStep=40

IncreasementType=0.00000000

DVLimit=10

PipsGoal=500

PipsLoss=500

GMT=0

DST=0

OpeningHour=0

ClosingHour=24

writelog=0

Wackena

TF vs MI

I have backtested running this EA with TF=15 and running M1 and then M15 chart setting. It definitely seems to make a difference which chart setting you use. M1 performs much better than M15. Even though TF=15 is in the programme, at least in backtesting, M? selection makes a difference. I will be forward testing this also, just to determine if this is only a backtesting phenomenon.

Wackena

DO$LAR:
Hi npj6400

what settings this expert and timeframe ?

thank you

See post 97 - the second set of parameters....running timeframe 15 on the M1 as a demo....

Wackena:
I have backtested running this EA with TF=15 and running M1 and then M15 chart setting. It definitely seems to make a difference which chart setting you use. M1 performs much better than M15. Even though TF=15 is in the programme, at least in backtesting, M? selection makes a difference. I will be forward testing this also, just to determine if this is only a backtesting phenomenon. Wackena

Are you running this EA 24 hours or on speciall Hours ?????

Thanks

Babar

Reason: