Firebird v63G - page 64

Fire Bird V.63

Fire Bird V.63

can anyone help program firebird trailing stop

the attached file is the firebird v63 version and which has a basic trailing stop function. Thanks wackena for the work (Good job!)

this is the nature of the trailing stop:

if set TP = 80, TrailingStop = 30, SL = 300

when a positions is +30 pips floating, the SL is move from -300 to +25 thus lock the profit at this point. But the EA will not move the SL of this position any further even it goes +70 pips or +80 pips.

i hope someone could add some more coding to it and make it trails like the original trailing stop function of our platform.

Here's my Idea,

remain the trailing stop function by wackena, first +30 pips, move SL to +25.

and then, when it hit +56, SL move from +25 to +26,

just like the normal trailing stop function from our trading platform.

Thanks.

I hope someone could write the code for this.

Files:

Thank you my friend,

FireBird V.63G is very old around 2005, I think it's better to find a new EA with Real Statement.

With these EAs you waste your time,

ken escape:
Fire Bird V.63

can anyone help program firebird trailing stop

the attached file is the firebird v63 version and which has a basic trailing stop function. Thanks wackena for the work (Good job!)

this is the nature of the trailing stop:

if set TP = 80, TrailingStop = 30, SL = 300

when a positions is +30 pips floating, the SL is move from -300 to +25 thus lock the profit at this point. But the EA will not move the SL of this position any further even it goes +70 pips or +80 pips.

i hope someone could add some more coding to it and make it trails like the original trailing stop function of our platform.

Here's my Idea,

remain the trailing stop function by wackena, first +30 pips, move SL to +25.

and then, when it hit +56, SL move from +25 to +26,

just like the normal trailing stop function from our trading platform.

Thanks.

I hope someone could write the code for this.

Firebird EA

I have been testing several versions of an EA called Firebird. So far, it does really well but eventually it goes south. I'm attaching a copy of my entire collection of Firebird EA's, indicators and various other Firebird resources. Let me know if you have any luck with it. My resources are at

Hello, my english is not looked insufficient flaw I just met with firebird robot v63g trader who love heidi the ASHI I use M1 does not always turn sell open-rate gain've run arallg sell while the buyer does not open Is it possible to set about it is another version will advise you or setting transaxle helps Do you share with me

Reason: