Firebird v63G - page 19

Wackena:
Hendrick & Babar,

Not there yet to buy the Masserati, but I'm working on it.

In a bit of a rush, but here is a quick summary of the multi-chart tests.

Sunday June 18 (22:00 GMT) to Tuesday June 20 (22:00 GMT)

Currency Pairs - eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/jpy & usd/chf.

M1 - 17 wins & 2 losers (Live Account)

M15 - 19 wins & 1 loser (Demo Account)

M30 - 12 wins & 1 loser (Demo Account)

Also today June 20 (14:00 GMT), I started another Demo on a M5 Chart. So far, 4 wins and no losers.

Wackena

HI Wackena,

can you please post the statements for all these accounts...if possible

Thanks

Babar

hi hendrick :

My EDEA still not function.I dont know what to do.I am already try to change any set that should be.Seem all the setting is true.But the switch 'expert advisor ' still not ON or OFF automatically.

Thanks

My Firebird v63G allways write "bad hours" Why?

Oligarh:
My Firebird v63G allways write "bad hours" Why?

hi oligarh

Check ur setting :

Gmt =0

openinghour = 0

closinghour = 24

Hope it helps ..

profit become loss

I'm testing on TF 15 and use TP 26 and SL 52,

some orders were profit and almost to close ,and then market changed

so the profit become loss.

See picture we sell gpbusd 1.8437 , TP 1.8411, market low at 1.8414 and then market changed orders profit become loss.

Can we move SL to break even or profit 5-10 pips after orders gain about 70% of TP ?

This may help to increase win/loss ratio as well.

Files:

New EDEA for Saat

saat2006:
hi hendrick :

My EDEA still not function.I dont know what to do.I am already try to change any set that should be.Seem all the setting is true.But the switch 'expert advisor ' still not ON or OFF automatically.

Thanks

Hey Saat,

Will you please test this new version of EDEA? But before doing this will you please check the following: can you enable/disable the "Expert Advisors" button in MT4 with CTRL+e? Let me know if this new version works for you buddy.

Files:
edea_1_3.zip  451 kb

Hi Hendrick,

thanks for your great job on firebird!!!

After seeing your results - and Wackena's results too - I'm started to test firebird on monday evening....

Yesterday evening I was up of 190 pips on cable and euro with 19 wins and no losses....obviously my TP is setted on 10 pips....with an SL of 120 pips...TF = 1 min.

The only problem is that on the chart I see a drawdown of 158 pips on euro and 153 on cable and I don't understand how it's possible....in theory the SL is for all the opened position so that if I have 3 opened positions with a loss of 80 30 10 the SL should be triggered....so how is it possible????

Someone can help me??

Hi hendrick :

Now my EDEA was activated.The setting for the hour in EDEA follows my computer time.Before this i set follows the broker time thats why i think it was not activated.

Thanks

Hendik

Hallo Hendriek. Took your firebird version from #173 and compiled it to have the same as you use. Got 5 warnings. Is that normal. Thanks. Karl

karl:
Hallo Hendriek. Took your firebird version from #173 and compiled it to have the same as you use. Got 5 warnings. Is that normal. Thanks. Karl

Yes, the 5 warnings are typical. It should work fine.

Reason: